MAC Spring Trend Lip Palette Discussion

Mac-Guy

MAC Spring Trend Lip Palette: Used by M?A?C Artists backstage at fashion weeks in New York, London, Milan and Paris - six Spring/Summer 2012 shades including Warm to Bare, Preferred Pink, Fully Ripe, Louder Lilac, Make Me Melt & Pulse.

Official promo picture*

Personally, I don't have much use for the purple/lavender colors, but the other shades are quite amazing and perfect for a guy/girl on the go. I will try to post swatches and a more in-depth review in the next few days. I don't know if the palette will become available to non-Pro members on the website, but you can always order it over the phone from your closest Pro store.

* This is certainly not the most flattering promo picture and I am not sure what MAC is trying to show... Maybe that you can mix the colors together? Food for thought. Nevertheless, the colors and finishes are truly spectacular.

elegant-one

I LOVE every color in the palette!
greengrin.gif
Although I hardly ever use my lip palettes.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Thanks for posting this, MacGuy! I do love the two middle colours, but I seriously never use lip palettes. Wish they'd make the shades available as part of their permanent collection!

Mac-Guy

Thanks for posting this, MacGuy! I do love the two middle colours, but I seriously never use lip palettes. Wish they'd make the shades available as part of their permanent collection!

I was not a big fan of lip palettes until this one came out. Go figure. Will post swatches soon, but need some proper daylight - and time!

MRV

This kind of interests me. I would not like to carry it around though, but you could take a little into a small container and take that with you. Is this available in UK Pro too? And what does it cost?

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I wanted this palette from the first time I saw a picture of it. The colours look amazing. I really hope this will be available in Germany.
001_unsure.gif
I don't think I ever wanted any MAC product as much as this
th_drool.gif

princess sarah

Oh those new pics make it even more appealing.... hhmmmm my birthday is coming up, maybe this needs to make my birthday list

OctoberViolet

Thank you, Mac-Guy!! This is that palette we've been hearing about. I don't need it, but I want it. Do we have an idea when it will be available?

MAC Spring Trend Lip Palette: Used by M?A?C Artists backstage at fashion weeks in New York, London, Milan and Paris - six Spring/Summer 2012 shades including Warm to Bare, Preferred Pink, Fully Ripe, Louder Lilac, Make Me Melt & Pulse.

Official promo picture*

Personally, I don't have much use for the purple/lavender colors, but the other shades are quite amazing and perfect for a guy/girl on the go. I will try to post swatches and a more in-depth review in the next few days. I don't know if the palette will become available to non-Pro members on the website, but you can always order it over the phone from your closest Pro store.

* This is certainly not the most flattering promo picture and I am not sure what MAC is trying to show... Maybe that you can mix the colors together? Food for thought. Nevertheless, the colors and finishes are truly spectacular.

Mac-Guy

It's been available for a few weeks now. Just didn't have the time to post it, though Pixie posted it earlier in another thread.

You are in NYC, right? So you can check it out at the Pro store.

I tried out Preferred Pink earlier last summer - loved it
heart.gif
- but wasn't sure if I need all the other colors. But as I use at least 3 - 4 of them, it is worth it.

What is probably the best part is that these colors are easily mixable, so you can create your own custom blend and warm up or cool down a specific shade.

OctoberViolet

So, it's only avail at a Pro store? Not online? I am in NYC. I will get myself to a pro store this evening or tomorrow night after work. Thank you!!!! Preferred Pink looks amazing. I am loving the Louder Lilac. Glad that they are blendable. I may have to use one of these shades to help me out with Pink Pigeon. Love the color, but it's showing up too neon on me. I need to get it a little subtle if I am to wear it to work again. I did get compliments on it though, but... boy way it neon on me.

It's been available for a few weeks now. Just didn't have the time to post it, though Pixie posted it earlier in another thread.

You are in NYC, right? So you can check it out at the Pro store.

I tried out Preferred Pink earlier last summer - loved it
heart.gif
- but wasn't sure if I need all the other colors. But as I use at least 3 - 4 of them, it is worth it.

What is probably the best part is that these colors are easily mixable, so you can create your own custom blend and warm up or cool down a specific shade.

Latest posts