MAC Spring Trend Lip Palette Discussion

Mac-Guy

Pro store or Pro website. Not sure if it will come to the regular website. Maybe. Maybe not.

Let us know how blending Pink Pigeon goes with this palette. It sounds like a great idea!

I mixed Preferred Pink with Flamingo and it's simply delicious
th_drool.gif

OctoberViolet

Tx to Eyeadorepretty.com

check out swatches below...

MAC Spring Trend Lip Palette

left to right: Preferred Pink, Fully Ripe, Louder Lilac, Pulse, Warm To Bare & Make Me Melt

Preferred Pink (Amp) & Fully Ripe (Amp)

Louder Lilac (Amp) & Pulse (Amp)

Warm To Bare (CS) & Make Me Melt (CS)

the Spring Trend Lip Palette retails for $38 and is an online exclusive available to MAC Pro members for purchase at maccosmetics.com.

panther27

I was told this wasn't in stores,I called NY,Las Vegas and LA and they all said it's online only! They won't let me buy it over the phone without a pro membership!Gahhh I really want this!

OctoberViolet

Oh no!!! Panther. I was going to go to a Pro store after work here in NYC. I can't get into the Pro online site because I'm not a member. I guess this palette is only for Pro members then. Awww that stinks. :'-(

I was told this wasn't in stores,I called NY,Las Vegas and LA and they all said it's online only! They won't let me buy it over the phone without a pro membership!Gahhh I really want this!

Mac-Guy

I hope the Spring Trend cream e/s palette comes soon too!
flower.gif
I'm trying to travel with lighter luggage, thus those will come in handy!

Mac-Guy

Oh really? I'm sorry to hear that! Maybe try to call another store just to make sure?

OctoberViolet

I forgot about the Spring Trend cream e/s palette. Ooooh. I hope we can see some pics soon.
I know we saw them months ago, but I forgot what they looked like.

I hope the Spring Trend cream e/s palette comes soon too!
flower.gif
I'm trying to travel with lighter luggage, thus those will come in handy!

panther27

I called san francisco,and they told me it's part of an unveiling later this month.So I don't think it's in pro stores until the end of jan.I wonder if anyone can do a cp for me?I can't stop thinking about this palette lol

panther27

Yes I did,they told me something about it being online only.I don't know if they just didn't know what I was talking about.Maybe you could try anyway and hopefully I just got the wrong info...

OctoberViolet

No problem. I will go this evening and see what is going on.

Yes I did,they told me something about it being online only.I don't know if they just didn't know what I was talking about.Maybe you could try anyway and hopefully I just got the wrong info...

OctoberViolet

Well Panther, that was a waste of time. I went to the Pro MAC store after work. Three sales women just stood there looking at me as if I was from outter space or something. They "claim" they had no idea what I was talking of and have never heard of MAC doing a Pro lipstick palette. I told them there are pictures online as well as swatches from some websites. They still just stared at me as if I was speaking alien.
th_mad0217.gif

Augh! I really do hope that MAC will put this online for us non-Pro members.

Oh cool,let me know what happens!I hope you have better luck than I did!

Mac-Guy

That's a bummer. At least they should know that the product exists! Did you treat yourself to something else?

panther27

Oh noo!I'm sorry!That sucks,I can't believe they had no idea what you were talking about!That is so weird,you would think they would know these things.That must've been so frustrating for you.

OctoberViolet

Mac-Guy, I didn't even stay around to look at anything. I bolted out of there. If I could have taken a picture of there faces when I was explaining the palette to them, it would have been a sight to see. I have had issues with that store before & even had an argument. I stopped going. I just run in there if I miss something online. That is why I consider myself a MAC online shopper only.
censored.gif

Oh noo!I'm sorry!That sucks,I can't believe they had no idea what you were talking about!That is so weird,you would think they would know these things.That must've been so frustrating for you.

paparazziboy

well i will tell you i work for mac and we didnt get anything about the pallet in a memo i checked trust me im just that much of a mac head and know the right people that i knew about the pallet but i didnt know it was gonna be released like it was online. so u can't really blame the artists. we dont know things unless we are told. or know the right people even if its a pro store only the senior artist have access to all the products before the people who work in the stores/counters hear about them.