MAC Star Trek Collection (Aug 25/Sep 1, 2016)

Corally

OMG thank you for mentioning! I'm currently in Europe, too. I checked the site and got Luna Luster, To Boldly Go and The Naked Time. This collection is so gorgeous, but I decided to go for the more neutral colors.

You're very welcome! Glad you got what you wanted! :D

rockin

Star Trek is up on the UK site. I spotted the powders first, and it wasn't yet up as a collection. We also have the pressed pigments.

NaomiH

I only stalked for It's A Strike today but Star Trek also popped up WITH the powders and the pressed pigments! (Star Trek shouldn't be launching for like two weeks but hey I don't mind).

It's only up on the mobile website and my phone is slow af so I was really stressing out. But I managed to grab Luna Luster, Babes and Balls and Bowl Me Over. You made me get Luna Luster Naomi. :rofl:I also got Retro Rouge (from Charlotte Olympia) because I skipped it mainly for the packaging but I looove the color so decided to get it anyway.

The pressed pigments are €24,50 here, that was a bit too much for me so I didn't get To Boldly Go.

I'm a happy gal right now. Last order I did was Chris Chang, three months ago.. so it was time for something new lol. Not that I really need anything but hey.. :rolleyes:

Yay you got it! It's going to be so pretty on you!
I think you'll really like the lipsticks you got. I wore B&B last night and it is so so pretty! BMO will probably be my lippy of the day today. I'm so glad the powders didn't end up being a US exclusive.

NaomiH

Really surprised Strange New Worlds is the first powder to sell out on the UK site. I thought it'd be Luna Luster.

rockin

Really surprised Strange New Worlds is the first powder to sell out on the UK site. I thought it'd be Luna Luster.

I thought it would be Luna Luster, too, and since it's the only colour that would suit me, with me being so pale, I didn't wait around, and I grabbed it straight away.

NaomiH

I thought it would be Luna Luster, too, and since it's the only colour that would suit me, with me being so pale, I didn't wait around, and I grabbed it straight away.

Smart thinking! I'm sure it's going to look beautiful on you. :)

Corally

Yay you got it! It's going to be so pretty on you!
I think you'll really like the lipsticks you got. I wore B&B last night and it is so so pretty! BMO will probably be my lippy of the day today. I'm so glad the powders didn't end up being a US exclusive.

I think so too, they really are so pretty! Luna Luster was a spur-of-the-moment thing but it looked so beautiful in your swatch. So when the collection popped up I was like NEED lol. Can't wait to get my order. :D Don't know if MAC changed their mind or what but I am really happy that the entire collection is available for everyone.

Luna Luster is also still available here. They didn't have Strange New Worlds yet but Highly Illogical is the first powder to sell out (and it took a while). I also thought LL would be the first one to go. And Where No Man... is also sold out. From It's A Strike only the powder and I believe a casual colour. The rest is still in stock. I'm shocked. It's been three hours and most of the stuff is still in stock! Maybe because of the heatwave people aren't thinking straight lol. Usually all the good stuff sells out within minutes because of the low stock.

Monsy

i wasn't planning on getting anything and now i just ordered luna luster :oops:

i am worried it might be too similar to perfect topping (have 2 ):confused:

fur4elise

NaomiH

I think so too, they really are so pretty! Luna Luster was a spur-of-the-moment thing but it looked so beautiful in your swatch. So when the collection popped up I was like NEED lol. Can't wait to get my order. :D Don't know if MAC changed their mind or what but I am really happy that the entire collection is available for everyone.

Luna Luster is also still available here. They didn't have Strange New Worlds yet but Highly Illogical is the first powder to sell out (and it took a while). I also thought LL would be the first one to go. And Where No Man... is also sold out. From It's A Strike only the powder and I believe a casual colour. The rest is still in stock. I'm shocked. It's been three hours and most of the stuff is still in stock! Maybe because of the heatwave people aren't thinking straight lol. Usually all the good stuff sells out within minutes because of the low stock.

I'm going to be watching to see how long it takes,I have a feeling this one will actually sell out unlike the other collections lately.

NaomiH

YUP! You confirmed that I bought the right powder, Strange New Worlds! The other 2 just look too familiar. Glad I saved my pennies for Taraji x MAC! ;)

Well Hello Pretty Lady! :flowers:

I'm glad my swatches were helpful! Thank you very much!

Corally

I'm going to be watching to see how long it takes,I have a feeling this one will actually sell out unlike the other collections lately.

I think so too! LL sold out on the Dutch website somewhere between the last post of mine in this thread and now lol.

Latest posts