MAC Star Trek Collection (Aug 25/Sep 1, 2016)

NaomiH

So true! Yeah lustres totally tear my lips to bits! I get dry patches, like eczema but on my lips. Not sure if I'm allergic or something? I'm thinking I'll be good and only get Luna...we'll see :p

You might be,like how Temptalia is to something in the Dazzleglasses. I'm really going to try and be good,but like you,we shall see. Lol

VioletSparkles

Products have already appeared on the site! :yay: They're listed as coming soon...Maybe this will release early for Obsessed and Devoted members?

khhmakeup

I wonder if pro-discount will apply for this collection..... I'm considering using a different email to sign up for select since they wont let pro members sign up :mad:. I just want my makeup MAC! Even if I don't get a discount I'm fine with that, just gimme....

VioletSparkles

I'm so excited! I ordered Luna Luster, Kling It On, Warp Speed Ahead and Set To Stun so far. What are you guys picking up?
I really didn't think it would launch so early. What a nice surprise! :yess:

Corally

Apparently, we ARE getting everything in Europe.

Really? That's a nice surprise. I was planning to skip the collection but I miiight be tempted to pick something up if I catch the online launch. But I'm not gonna stalk the website. Unless I see/hear amazing things from you guys. :rolleyes:

Marsha Pomells

Really? That's a nice surprise. I was planning to skip the collection but I miiight be tempted to pick something up if I catch the online launch. But I'm not gonna stalk the website. Unless I see/hear amazing things from you guys. :rolleyes:

Won't be stalking the website, got a launch invite instead.

rinacee

MAC chat says they have plans to open it up to the other tiers. Guess we'll see! I'll be checking in occasionally.

Tarabotti

Thanks for the heads up! I am on vacation now and don't have regular computer access so I missed the Bloomingdales powder launch. I checked Specktra last night and saw that MAC was getting ready to launch so I was prepared for a day of stalking which is hard to do on vacation. I got up early and it was live! I probably ordered way too much (all the lipsticks, lipglasses, eyeshadows and powders) but I decided to get them now and see which ones I would keep rather than wait and take a chance that they would sell out. My goodies will be waiting for me when I return!

Mac-Guy

I wonder if pro-discount will apply for this collection..... I'm considering using a different email to sign up for select since they wont let pro members sign up :mad:. I just want my makeup MAC! Even if I don't get a discount I'm fine with that, just gimme....

I'm sure we will have to wait for the discount.

Sweetyellow

I decided to skip on the lipsticks and lipglasses. I know frosts are all the rage lately but I just don't see myself wearing a metallic lip next year plus I'm not too happy that most of them are lustres anyways. I only managed to snag To Boldly Go and Strange New Worlds Fantastic Powder.

Icecaramellatte

I noticed the collection was being loaded in last week. I thought that had already been reported. Sorry I didn't mention it. It is up now. I don't know what level or levels it is available to but I did place an order. I wanted to get 2 of the pinkish lipsticks but the shopping cart wouldn't allow it and stated "only one of each color would be allowed and that my shopping cart had been reduced." I guess that is a good thing. I didn't get all that I wanted due to some impulse purchases this month so I'll have to wait until the in store release. Total bummer. I'm hoping it won't be too hard to get the other items.

NaomiH

Ordered 2 lipglasses and BMO from It's a strike. Might go back for a polish, but I think I'm done!