MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)

OctoberViolet

Same here kimibos! Same here.
friends.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by kimibos
thats all i want, please,and thanks liba!!! i have to have firm form and that lavander quad and taupe blush. those are my must haves.

Copperhead

Goes And Goes is a pretty blued purple and it's still available. They should bring back Martooni and/or Blueberry Fizz. At least once. Come on MAC.

OctoberViolet

Thank you Copperhead. I actually bought Goes and Goes and forgot I have it.
huh2.gif
I haven't worn it yet. I would LOVE to have Blueberry Fizz and Martooni make a come back soon. Also, Epic and Jungle Juice.
love.gif

Goes And Goes is a pretty blued purple and it's still available. They should bring back Martooni and/or Blueberry Fizz. At least once. Come on MAC.

MacAddictNurse

It seems like I'm getting all of the lipsticks plus BUs. I was so mad that I missed out on Pink Pigeon and Party Parrot the first time around. I was lucky to get Party Parrot much later on from a lovely Spektra member. I'm going to be punching babies and kicking puppies to make sure I get Pink Pigeon this time.
Lmaooo I almost died laughing when I read your post! Specially since I feel the same way I missed out the first time and I refuse to miss out on it this time

Copperhead

eyelove.gif
.....oh,yes!!!

Goes and Goes is really pretty too!
I don't have Goes and Goes or Go For It so this past spring/summer I got my blued purple lip from Evening Stroll Casual Color. It's so pretty. I like it more for my lips than I do for my cheeks.

Sappheiros

Got a chance to check out the book again today. Here's the scoop:

This collection was originally set for Jan. but it's been pushed up to Dec. 26th!

This is the collection with Pink Pigeon and Party Parrot and Firm Form. There's also a matte violet lipstick that my MA said was like Heroine and one other color (if I recall correctly, it's a med. blue pink, but I'm not 100% sure).

There are 2 quads, each with 3 new colors and one repromote. One is neutral with pale white, grey, taupe and the warm black, which is a repro called Black Magique. The other quad is a variety of lavenders and purples, including a repro of Heather Belles (from Tartan Tales).

There are 2 blushes, one called Taupe Shape, described as "satiny taupe", with a Satin finish, and another that's a soft "pinkish brown".

I didn't want to just copy out of the book, out of respect for my MA, so no full color story, but this one definitely is a winner and you are all going to bug the hell out at that promo image!
Thank you so much liba
th_happy1.gif

I'm really excited for the lippies! Taupe Shape sound really interesting, can't wait for swatches!

xasperadastra

This collection was originally set for Jan. but it's been pushed up to Dec. 26th!

This is the collection with Pink Pigeon and Party Parrot and Firm Form. There's also a matte violet lipstick that my MA said was like Heroine and one other color (if I recall correctly, it's a med. blue pink, but I'm not 100% sure).

There are 2 quads, each with 3 new colors and one repromote. One is neutral with pale white, grey, taupe and the warm black, which is a repro called Black Magique. The other quad is a variety of lavenders and purples, including a repro of Heather Belles (from Tartan Tales).

There are 2 blushes, one called Taupe Shape, described as "satiny taupe", with a Satin finish, and another that's a soft "pinkish brown".

I didn't want to just copy out of the book, out of respect for my MA, so no full color story, but this one definitely is a winner and you are all going to bug the hell out at that promo image!
Thanks Liba!
Actually I'm interested in the lavender quad and the blushes!!

aradhana

thanks for the info, detective liba!

i'm looking forward to the black lipstick, the purple lipstick, the quad....AND the taupe shape blush. and with all the collections coming out in short order i think i'm going to be living in a cardboard box! yikes!

katred

Specktra Bestie

It's possible that I may end up with all four lipsticks from this collection. The neutral quad sounds beautiful, but I have so damn many neutrals... I'd tend towards the lavender quad, but I have Heather Belles and I don't like it very much (I think it was in the Interior Life quad last year too). We shall see how it goes with these. The lipsticks, though...

katred

Specktra Bestie
thanks for the info, detective liba!

i'm looking forward to the black lipstick, the purple lipstick, the quad....AND the taupe shape blush. and with all the collections coming out in short order i think i'm going to be living in a cardboard box! yikes!
But no one will notice, because they'll be too distracted by how amazing you look.

pocketmouse

Hmmm I wonder if I should get the violet lipstick from this collection or Seductive Intent from Taste Temptations (I've actually never tried the mattenes), there's so much purple stuff coming out at one time
icon_eek.gif
Not that I should be complaining. Also Firm Form is so unique, I'm so excited to get, I'm glad they're putting out some unexpected colors like this and Jet, I really can't wait
heart.gif

Latest posts