MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)

ILoveMakeup84

I was able to get 2 Party Parrots :) one for me and one for my mom... Dont know if I should get Strong Women too... I need swatched!

CartoonChic

Just confirming, isn't the 287 brush from Apres Chic LE? What about the 208 brow brush? That's permanent, right? I don't remember.

1HOTCHICK

Well that's weird, because on the other African American lady , sorry dont remember her name, that posted it, it looked just like Heroine, I ordered Strong Woman but they sent me the wrong lippie from Dallas. So I guess it depends on your skin tone, mine being around Nicki Minajs, I'm praying it looks good. However, it seems original and a pure matte with no creaminess to it, is fine with me:)

Naughtyp

im hoping my preorder comes through with pink pigeon, party parrot and strong woman. ANd hopefully i can find a Absolute power between all three counters im going to lol.

aradhana

I ordered strong woman but now looking at more pics its looking like spitfire from wonderwoman collection im hoping not because i had spitfire and sold it since i didnt reach for it much.
i'm going only from memory, but i didn't think its like spitfire at all. i didn't buy spitfire, but tried it in the store. it looked very nice, but i felt at the time that it was too fuschia for me...and extremely bright. strong woman is a much more subdued shade, and definitely more purple than fuschia. hth.

pocketmouse

Oh my gosh, I just now saw the collection was up, I ordered everything besides Pink Pigeon, luckily that's the 1 lipstick from this collection I already have. I think I'll probably go to the store Wednesday anyways to swatch everything & possibly get some back ups.

I'm really looking forward to trying to trying Party Parrot and Firm Form
love.gif

ARmakeupjunkie

Well, I ordered 2 Strong Woman, 1 each of Absolute Power, Party Parrot, and Firm Form. I really want a backup of Pink Pigeon so I hope that it restocks soon. I think I want a quad but that will have to wait until I see some swatches.

singer82

Hope Taupe Shape isn't really sold out. It's the only thing I want from this collection. And maybe Absolute Power. Happy hauling everyone! :heart:

CartoonChic

I hope everybody got what they wanted. Who did overnight shipping?
I did Overnight for the first order (Strength lipsticks). After that, I was just trying to make sure I got anything at all. My other two orders are Standard shipping. I also had gift wrap accidentally added to my first order. I thought it was free, but I was charged for it. I was in such a rush to order that I didn't notice. I'm calling MAC in the morning to see if I can cancel it, but I'm afraid of messing something up. I don't want some weird fluke to happen and my whole order gets canceled instead.

allThingsGirl

Darn! Bummed I missed out on the blushes. Ended up ordering Strong Woman, Firm Form, All Woman quad. Thinking about Absolute Power, Hot Chocolate, and the LE mineral e/s brush.. Any pictures out there for Hot Chocolate? Can't find any. :(

Latest posts