MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)

Mac-Guy

Happy hauling everyone!
heart.gif
I'm sure there will be a restock.

sandrah

I did Overnight for the first order (Strength lipsticks). After that, I was just trying to make sure I got anything at all. My other two orders are Standard shipping. I also had gift wrap accidentally added to my first order. I thought it was free, but I was charged for it. I was in such a rush to order that I didn't notice. I'm calling MAC in the morning to see if I can cancel it, but I'm afraid of messing something up. I don't want some weird fluke to happen and my whole order gets canceled instead.

You should call them asap to fix it because as soon as it's in their warehouse being fulfilled, they won't be able to change anything.

sandrah

I was told Pink Pigeon would be restocked today but nothing so far... has anyone else called & heard otherwise?

CartoonChic

Oh, I also asked about Pink Pigeon again when I called. I was told again that the collection hasn't officially launched for regular customers yet. That it was meant to release only on PRO tonight. It's supposed to be available on the regular MAC website after 8am EST. I'm going to call it a night and get up early. I'm hopeful that the "sold out" items will be back in stock!

sandrah

Oh, I also asked about Pink Pigeon again when I called. I was told again that the collection hasn't officially launched for regular customers yet. That it was meant to release only on PRO tonight. It's supposed to be available on the regular MAC website after 8am EST. I'm going to call it a night and get up early. I'm hopeful that the "sold out" items will be back in stock!
Awesome! Thanks for this! :)

erine1881

So I just called my local Macy's to see if they were even getting PiPi in (sorry if my irritation is unjustified, I never bothered to learn what was releasing where since I decided to stalk the site), and the person I spoke to said he had "no idea" what I was talking about or what the collection even was. ...It's coming out in two days, are you serious -___- He was really nice though, and sounded a little stressed out, so I just told him I'd call back tomorrow. But still, major disbelief over here
Seeing as how macys isn't getting the collection, that's probably why he had no clue.
I was so freaked out over Pink Pigeon that I called after the 2nd order to see if I could get it over the phone. The rep was able to add it to my cart, but it disappeared when she tried to check out because it appeared as sold out. I asked if it would be restocked. She put me on hold then came back and said she had good news. The lipstick wasn't sold out. It's just not officially launched yet.
So there's still hope!
how the heckers did pink pigeon sell out so quick?.. i expected that to last the longest due to candy yum yum being made permanent
I cannot believe Pink Pigeon is sold out already!!!! I fell asleep for like an hour! I am so mad right now!
Apparently it's some sort of glitch, same with the apres chic blushes.

erine1881

Is that for all Macy*s? At my other counter the SAs were telling me how excited they were to get Party Parrot in stock. Mixed messaging everywhere, I guess /:
Who knows! Mine isn't getting it, but there's some people who said their macys or nordies said they're getting it. Not sure if any of those locations have ACTUALLY gotten it in tho.

Mac-Guy

iagree.gif

Mac-Guy

Is that for all Macy*s? At my other counter the SAs were telling me how excited they were to get Party Parrot in stock. Mixed messaging everywhere, I guess /:
Somebody (can't remember who) posted earlier that their Macy's received it. Apparently it is select locations only.

Tanjola

I'm so over these Macy's counters. They are always so clueless when I ask them about these collections. They look at me as if I am speaking another language. I ordered what I want from the site. Firm form Party parrot Pink pigeon Stereo rose Strong woman Hot chocolate

crystalis007

Just placed my order (7am EST) and got everything I wanted but Pink Pigeon:(
I'm excited about everthing else though and I guess I'll stalk the site for it's return. Cant wait to try out Party Parrot, Strong Woman, Absolute Power, Apres Chic, Hot Chocolate and the balms Rosy Romance and Slightly Nude. I'm all about the lippies this time around!

2browneyes

Just placed my order (7am EST) and got everything I wanted but Pink Pigeon:(
I'm excited about everthing else though and I guess I'll stalk the site for it's return. Cant wait to try out Party Parrot, Strong Woman, Absolute Power, Apres Chic, Hot Chocolate and the balms Rosy Romance and Slightly Nude. I'm all about the lippies this time around!
I'll be looking out for your video about these items :)