MAC Strength Collection Discussion (December 2012)

patentg33k

I'm not certain about the blushes but Pink Pigeon isn't up yet, I've been refreshing the page since 7 am.
I haven't seen anything restocked --not the blushes either. Apres Chic is starting to show up on Nordstrom but not Strength (so should I assume Nordstrom won't be getting it, given that Macy's online won't?)

mac_aiken

The blushes haven't restocked. But you know MAC. They said after 8 am EST but they didn't say WHEN after 8 am. LOL

CartoonChic

The blushes haven't restocked. But you know MAC. They said after 8 am EST but they didn't say WHEN after 8 am. LOL
Lol I know. That's why I wanted to get up before 8am. They're too unreliable and unpredictable. Funny how I managed to wake up exactly at 8am, though.

Mac-Guy

Typical. LOL. No MAC release with drama
ohthedrama4vi.gif

Pinkdollface

I'll be looking out for your video about these items :)
Me too! I always like your vids Crystalis007:)
What a stress for this collection. My guess is that they haven't received the full stock for the blushes and Pink Pigeon yet. In the past for some items it showed coming soon for days (like some of the electric cool shadows) and then they finally were available. Maybe it's the same here, but instead of coming soon it says sold out to hype the items even more?

CartoonChic

I almost passed out b/c I got a backorder notice... It was for Nightmoth. LOL ~breathing a sigh of relief~ I haven't gotten my shipping notice though.
LOL! I could imagine my heart dropping into my stomach after all I went through to order. No shipping notice for me either. I just keep checking my account to see if there's a tracking number. I'll see it there first if anything shipped before getting an email.

CartoonChic

Does anyone know if OctoberViolet was able to order? I sent her a PM last night letting her know the collection was up, but I don't know if she got the message or placed an order.

mac_aiken

LOL! I could imagine my heart dropping into my stomach after all I went through to order. No shipping notice for me either. I just keep checking my account to see if there's a tracking number. I'll see it there first if anything shipped before getting an email.
Don't even think that. I have only one order out at this point..all lipsticks..and I chose overnight shipping but I haven't received a shipping notice and it still says pending. I am not going to let it stress me though. I have had MAC deliveries where I didn't receive tracking notices until AFTER the package arrived.

KMQE716

I swatched those blushes yesterday and boy i am glad i just got poised! Taupe Shape is NOT as dark as i imagined it to be. It's not dark at all. Actually Poised is darker than Taupe one. Poised is sort of like a filtered Format. the Taupe one is going to be ashy like on the brown beauties

Monsy

I got All woman quad and Stereo rose. Still debating on Inner strength quad, but would like to see more pics/swatches.

BriarRose

I had been stalking the site off and on for days when I was able to (I don't have internet access on my cell!), and naturally last night, going by post times in this thread, I gave up and went to watch a movie on TV 6 whole minutes before this launched.
th_rolleye0014.gif
I wanted Pink Pigeon the most, even wanted a BU since I missed out on all the IA lipsticks early this year.

I did order Party Parrot, Strong Woman, and Absolute Power in the meantime. Didn't plan on ordering AP, but I figured I would in case I miss out on PiPi.

I've been refreshing since before 4am EST. The main home page updated for me a couple minutes ago to add the ad images for Strength and AP, but PiPi is still sold out. Le sigh. This is such a pain.
001_unsure.gif