MAC - Style Warriors Discussion

GlamQueen21

^Me neither! I still want to place my SW order on Nordstrom's website but I'm trying to save up money. I'm about this close to place an order on Impassioned Solar Bits! I'm now into taupes this season! Yesterday, I got Solar Riche bronzer in the Neo Sci-Fi packaging since I couldn't resist Solar Riche after I saw it in person.

Nzsallyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liya2007
I'm back from the MAC store
th_DANCE.gif
I know i'm way behind and that you guys have moved to other collections and this is old news, but i'm still happy with my haul
mac_haul.gif

The Collection was good, I liked alot of stuff and this is what I got

On A Mission
BNB
Purple Rite
Sun Rush
Impassioned (on my lid it was very close to Satin Taupe, maybe a little lighter but very close, I still got it because I love Taupy colors)

I also liked Style Warrior L/G but my husband was like "EAK ... what do you have on your lips?!" Then "Remove it PLzzz"
th_LMAO.gif

I still want to go again to recheck Gold Rebel, Violet Fire, Bronzescape & maybe Style Warrior (W/O hubby this time)

awesome haul! i just went back and got sun rush, it is such a great product for any skin colour. if you like it, go get it!
tong.gif

Karen_B

I am wearing Impassioned today, with Aire-de-blu in the inner corner and Nylon to highlight. Impassioned is kind of a bronzey taupe on me, I really like it.

Yesterday I looked some more at this collection. Sunsational kind of interests me, but I don't know I'd have any use for it.

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
I don't wear yellow eyeshadows much, but really love Bright Future. I've reached for it more than I thought I would be. Probably going to wear it tomorrow with Copperplate.

Nice combo, need to try this one
smiles.gif

Sashan

I think I'm finally done with SW!

I almost skipped Purple Rite and I'm so pleased I didn't because it is stunning, especially with the Viva Glam VI SE l/g and Vie Veneto! It's sheer enough that it doesn't scream purple yet you can still build up the colour if you want more intensity.
bigheart.gif

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sashan

I almost skipped Purple Rite and I'm so pleased I didn't because it is stunning, especially with the Viva Glam VI SE l/g and Vie Veneto! It's sheer enough that it doesn't scream purple yet you can still build up the colour if you want more intensity.
bigheart.gif

drools.gif

Liya2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzsallyb
awesome haul! i just went back and got sun rush, it is such a great product for any skin colour. if you like it, go get it!
tong.gif

OMG I'm in love with Sun Rush, if I only get to choose one thing from this collection it would be it, I'm even thinking about getting a back-up (but I will not
cutey.gif
).

Sashan

It's definitely the stand out of this collection for me, oh except for OAM which is also
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
drools.gif

Face2Mac

Could they just bring back Subtle p/g already and stop giving us Impassioned/Mauvement substitutions that are a messy mess?

Mauvement is taupe on me, with plum sparkles but chunky sparkley texture, not good.

Susanne

Quote:
It's definitely the stand out of this collection for me, oh except for OAM which is also
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif

On A Mission is awesome!!
love.gif

Lauli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
On A Mission is awesome!!
love.gif

Yes, I love it to! I was very surprised because in the box it loks really purple, but on my face it becomes the perfect pinkish color! It's so pretty and I ware it almost everyday
heart.gif

Miss Dynamite

I got a few items from this collection, Bright Future Eyeshadow, Liberated and Gold Rebel Lipglasses, Purple Rite Lipstick, Pink Rebel Lustre Drops and On A Mission and Eversun Blushes. But On A Mission and Eversun look brown on me. There is no hint of pink at all in On A Mission, not even when I look at it in the container.
th_dunno.gif

I never use foundation, so the Lustre Drops work well for me, I just put a tiny dot directly on my cheeks. I'm still dying to get Sun Rush though.

Face2Mac

So like Eversun is not doing it on my skin it can only be used as a light layer over another blush, but OAM is pretta'y. I love it.

I didn't return my Soft Force because it can be used a highlighter and lid color so I don't have a lot of straight neutrals, so I kept it. So all in all, this was a good collection that a little bit of something for everybody.

LMD84

i wore my vibrant grape shadow today all over my lid... i didn't like it as a lid colour. much better in the crease!

still loving bright future and my sun rush lustre drops though! perfect for summer!

MarsG

Quote:

bigheart.gif

I thought I was done with SW but now i find myself wanting On A Mission
sigh.gif

Glad you are loving Purple Rite too. I adore it! I wanted to pair it with Via Veneto but it´s not available where I´m at yet.
ssad.gif

Liya2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsG
I thought I was done with SW but now i find myself wanting On A Mission
sigh.gif

Sorry to enable you but if you really want On A Mission and you can afford it get it, it's such a beautiful blush, I love mine to pieces
love.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liya2007
Sorry to enable you but if you really want On A Mission and you can afford it get it, it's such a beautiful blush, I love mine to pieces
love.gif

it looks crappy on me now that i'm tan
ssad.gif
, but when i'm back to pale this fall/winter, WATCH OUT!!!
choochoo.gif