MAC - Style Warriors Discussion

Face2Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
i wore my vibrant grape shadow today all over my lid... i didn't like it as a lid colour. much better in the crease!

you can use vibrant grape on the lid with a color on the inner lid or vibrant grape over the entire lid with a highlight/shimmery color in the center to make it be less matte. I have used it with silver and it was a 3D eye.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamQueen21
I just ordered Liberated l/g! I'm also going to get the rest of the SW whenever I can.

Stay away from Soft Force. mine is acting like a luster with fall-out. Don't likey at all.
angry.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Stay away from Soft Force. mine is acting like a luster with fall-out. Don't likey at all.
angry.gif

werd.gif

LMD84

Quote:
you can use vibrant grape on the lid with a color on the inner lid or vibrant grape over the entire lid with a highlight/shimmery color in the center to make it be less matte. I have used it with silver and it was a 3D eye.

angry.gif

thanks for the tip! i shall try using it on the inner half of my lid next time and make sure i use more shimmery shades with it
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

I love Soft Force!! I use it sparingly since other highlights like Femme Fi and Solar White are my main favorite highlight colors.

Face2Mac

Why can't I like Soft Force. I want to like it, too. Boo.

Okay, I tried it over Indianwood and it turned into Woodwinked and there is still fall-out. mine is even has a funky crumbley texture.

But I love everything from the collection except that. I am even thinking about getting Purple Rite when I go do Colour Craft today.

MarsG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liya2007
Sorry to enable you but if you really want On A Mission and you can afford it get it, it's such a beautiful blush, I love mine to pieces
love.gif

I bought OaM today! So happy, but I "accidentally" purchased Lieberated l/g as well.
mac_haul.gif

Now I´m done with SW. Yes..i believe so.
yes.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:

Okay, I tried it over Indianwood and it turned into Woodwinked and there is still fall-out. mine is even has a funky crumbley texture.

But I love everything from the collection except that. I am even thinking about getting Purple Rite when I go do Colour Craft today.

You tried it with Indianwood p/p and it turned into Woodwinked? Wow, I have never heard of Soft Force turing into Woodwinked. Also, if you use Soft Force lightly, you won't get a lot of fallout.

Face2Mac

^^that is why I stay away from lustres who want play with an e/s. I just want to smack it, flip it and rub it down, oh no?

You do remember Bell Biv Davoe, right?

stv578

Quote:

I swatched this once when the collection first came out and didn't like the texture, exactly how you described it, crumbly! I held off for Creme de Miel.

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaii02
I just heard Poison last week
lol.gif

I'm ashamed to say that I have seen Poison live (but only because they were opening for Aerosmith!)

NeonKitty

oh man, I listened to that bell biv davoe cassette backwards and forwards for months and months and months back when it came out. I forgot how much I loved it, I'll have to download it, since the cassette went the way of the 8track lol.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonKitty
oh man, I listened to that bell biv davoe cassette backwards and forwards for months and months and months back when it came out. I forgot how much I loved it, I'll have to download it, since the cassette went the way of the 8track lol.

lol my mom still has her old 8track, and we also have a jukebox that plays 45s! we also still have a record player and my parents old 78s! that brings back some memories!