MAC - Style Warriors Discussion

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_B
For someone who was underwhelmed with this collection at first, I have really bought a lot! From before I had Bright Future and On A Mission, and yesterday I got Liberated and Purple Rite - sooo pretty! I don't know why I thought Page Ranking was too crazy purple before, it is a lot softer on than it appears in the tube. And Liberated is the perfect complement for it.

Awesome haul!!
yes.gif

Civies

Has anyone compared Annabelle's blush in #48 to OAM bpb ? I recently just got this Annabelle (It's available in Canada and I don't know where else ..) blush and it reminded me a lot of OAM. Since I don't have it I can't post comparison swatches but after swatching it on my arm and looking at the swatch thread I think they're somewhat alike .

dreamer246

I'm still loving this collection!
heart.gif
I'm now using Refined Golden everyday, I put a little bit at the very end of my cheekbones, behind blusher (if that makes sense) to serve as a contour.
winks.gif

chinkee21

I missed out on BNB l/s! By the time I decided I wanted one, it was already sold out! Boo! I did just place an order for On a Mission blush!

Karen_B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
Awesome haul!!
yes.gif

Yeah, I'm happy with it
smiles.gif
I think I'm done now, though. Vibrant Grape is very pretty, but I've become allergic to some purple MAC eyeshadows so I'm scared to get it
ssad.gif

jungleland

I know that i want Tempting, and with it being perm I think I can wait to get it.
But now I'm thinking if I need Soft Force... any thoughts?

luhly4

i had a dream last night that i lost bright future e/s
lmao.gif

it was sad.. but i've never had a dream like that before so it's a bit strange.

macgirl3121

I so want to love Eversun but I can't see it when I put it on. I can barely see the swatch on my hand. However, it looks absoultely lovely on my daughter. She was in a fashion show last night and I happened to have it in my bag. I put in on her and it looked so pretty. I'm jealous. I can't give it to her because she's 9 and this was for a fashion show only. I would guess the child is a NC 40 something. She's about Malia Obama's complexion. I guess I'll keep it until she's older.

Nzsallyb

i still love this collection, i recieved eversun the other day - it is a beautiful bronzy peach (i am NC15) on me. am wearing OAM. possibly my favourite MAC collection to date (apart from McQueen)

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by macgirl3121
I so want to love Eversun but I can't see it when I put it on. I can barely see the swatch on my hand. However, it looks absoultely lovely on my daughter. She was in a fashion show last night and I happened to have it in my bag. I put in on her and it looked so pretty. I'm jealous. I can't give it to her because she's 9 and this was for a fashion show only. I would guess the child is a NC 40 something. She's about Malia Obama's complexion. I guess I'll keep it until she's older.

Really? Because I am NC45 and I have to use a light hand with it...what shade are you? Also, our hands are much darker than our face at least mine are...not a good judge of color for me...But I love love Eversun on my skin tone

Civies

Thanks Tish !

Overall I think Style Warriors was a great collection .. it provided 2 HGs for me !
One being Eversun bpb
and the other being Brave New Bronze l/s (which I'm almost out of ..)

GlamQueen21

I love this collection too even though I didn't get the things that I wanted. Eversun is the best Beauty Powder Blush out there!!

macgirl3121

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
Really? Because I am NC45 and I have to use a light hand with it...what shade are you? Also, our hands are much darker than our face at least mine are...not a good judge of color for me...But I love love Eversun on my skin tone

I'm about a NC 50, MUFE HD 175. I dunno what I did. I'll try it again. I used a bit too much on her at first and had to buff it out. I want this to work and vow not to stop til I figure it out.

specktra_rocks.gif

PinkBasset

Hi everyone, this is my first post here! I'm looking forward to get to know other Mac addicts.
smiles.gif

So Style Warriors turned out to be a hit collection for me. First when I heard about it and saw the product images I thought I was going to get Vibrant Grape and that's it. Well, when the collection hit the stores and I saw it in person I went crazy (as so usual with Mac...)!
greengrin.gif

My absolute favorites from this collection are Soft Force - so fresh and beautiful white gold, I love it as a highliter and a inner lid colour! Sunsational is the perfect goldy summercolour along with Gold Rebel, actually these are the only things I've ever considered getting backups. And of course after avoid getting Purple Rite for nearly two months I caved in and got it - lucky me 'cause it's awesome!
winks.gif

The only thing weird to me is Eversun. I think it's a pretty colour (though it looks a little like some bronzers,not a typical blush colour for me), but for some odd reason it doesn't show up on me all that well (and I'm nc15, shouldn't I be using light hand with this?). I have to pack it a little more than my other blushes. On a mission I haven't even tried yet, but I can see myself wearing it alot in fall.

All in all, I thought this was a very nice summer collection and I think I found products that I'll enjoy for a long time.
smiles.gif

TISH1124

I like both....they are both totally different...I guess if I had to pick one I would say Eversun for me personally