MAC - Style Warriors Discussion

GlamQueen21

I saw Night Maneuvers, Refined Golden and On A Mission at the MAC store today but no Solar Bits, lipsticks and lipglasses though. I even saw the Summer Trend bags! They look awesome! I didn't see the Zebra one and I only saw the Tiger and the Leopard.

yodagirl

I just loved this collection soo much
th_e2cloud9.gif

stv578

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
stv,lol, no this poison by Bell Biv Davoe 1999. Yeah, I would sit through Poison to see the Tongue aka Steven

LOL! Okay, that makes more sense now, because I was trying to figure out where Poison (the rock band) fit into the conversation! But yes, I remember the song as well!

But i'm still ashamed that i saw Bret Michaels and company, and even more ashamed that i watched an entire season of Rock of Love or whatever that show was called!

shontay07108

you guys, the only thing I had from style warriors was the style warrior gloss. I bought several items when it was released, mostly solar bits and lustre drops but returned them because they let me down. However, the other day i bought sunsational and purple rite at bloomingdales and I looooove them! I might go back tomorrow and see if I can get Gold Rebel (I had bought this but I didn't have sunsational to go with it). I feel so silly for just now realizing the beauty of this collection.

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodagirl
I just loved this collection soo much
th_e2cloud9.gif

Me too and I'm feeling bummed that I didn't get the rest of the stuff that I wanted. I'm hoping to get the Solar Bits soon before I miss out on it again or I can just CP for it with no worries.

NeonKitty

Nothing is sold out on the Canadian website currently, I'm thinking of getting a second backup of BNB and gold rebel. I love that combo so much!!

Miss Dynamite

I think I'll end up getting Sun Rush Lustre Drops if they still have them at Nordstrom when I go to get my Colour Craft/Graphic Gardens stuff.

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by shontay07108
you guys, the only thing I had from style warriors was the style warrior gloss. I bought several items when it was released, mostly solar bits and lustre drops but returned them because they let me down. However, the other day i bought sunsational and purple rite at bloomingdales and I looooove them! I might go back tomorrow and see if I can get Gold Rebel (I had bought this but I didn't have sunsational to go with it). I feel so silly for just now realizing the beauty of this collection.

Good choices there, I have those too.
choochoo.gif

Glad to say that I am still loving Purple Rite.
winks.gif

Face2Mac

I am starting to thinking of the Purple Rite, myself. But I would only get for B2M and I was saving 2 of them for Love that Look, decisions, decisions.

I swapped out my Solar Riche SW packaging with my Blot powder and I just put it on my desk, so everyday I look at and think
love.gif

The situation is critical
sneaky.gif
more Bell Biv Davoe.

shontay07108

So, I got gold rebel today. Yay! I'm curious about brave new bronze now. I've found it online b/c it's sold out in stores. I don't know, though. it might be completely off for my coloring.

Lauli

Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageAqua
Anyone know of a dupe for BNB? I wish I bought 92,494,985 backups of it. It's perfect and everyone is sold out.

I lovelovelove that lipstick too! It's just the perfect nude pinkish colour for me. And with Fierce & Fabulous on top...
love.gif

GlamQueen21

Quote:
Anyone know of a dupe for BNB? I wish I bought 92,494,985 backups of it. It's perfect and everyone is sold out.

Cherish l/s is closest to BNB. I'd wish I bought more of the Style Warriors lipsticks since all of them are sold out online.

Face2Mac

I wore Bright Future with Vibrant Grape. I kinda felt like a laker girl but good about it. Kobe Bryant is fine, so I can shill for him.

dreamer246

Quote:

Dupe swatches in the swatch thread.
winks.gif

I'm going to the MAC counter tomorrow to pick up Sunsational l/s for someone. Are you interested in a CP? If you are let me know asap. Lippies cost SGD$28.

shontay07108

I'm so excited b/c I have liberated and tribalist coming to me in the mail today or tomorrow. I also have pollinator and buckwheat from naked honey in the same order. So glad I found them online.

shontay07108

Quote:

Bloomingdales online has it. I ordered it last week.

Karen_B

For someone who was underwhelmed with this collection at first, I have really bought a lot! From before I had Bright Future and On A Mission, and yesterday I got Liberated and Purple Rite - sooo pretty! I don't know why I thought purple rite was too crazy purple before, it is a lot softer on than it appears in the tube. And Liberated is the perfect complement for it.

shontay07108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen_B
For someone who was underwhelmed with this collection at first, I have really bought a lot! From before I had Bright Future and On A Mission, and yesterday I got Liberated and Purple Rite - sooo pretty! I don't know why I thought Page Ranking was too crazy purple before, it is a lot softer on than it appears in the tube. And Liberated is the perfect complement for it.

I was totally underwhelmed with this stuff,too. I bought a bunch of stuff when it came out and then returned it. now I have all the lipsticks and glosses. I also have on a mission blush. I'm done now though b/c I'm not interested in anything else.