MAC - Style Warriors Discussion

LMD84

i wore my bright future and vibrant grape shadow today!
smiles.gif
first time in a little while (been wearing greens alot recently!) the colours make me happy - so pretty and bright! although i did add a little nocturnelle in the crease to deepen v.grape
smiles.gif

my sun rush lustre drops have not been used much at all though i hate to say. i love the way they look on me. it's just quicker to use a powder on my cheeks in the morning, rather than trying to blend something liquid on!

SmokeSignal16

Holy cow you wore BF and VG today too?! I went to go take my final for my summer class today and I wore it. It was actually the first time I used BF but it made my green eyes pop! I also wore On a Mission blush and Fierce and Fab gloss w/ Purple Rite lippie.

LMD84

great minds think alike!
tong.gif
i lobe bright future because it rbings the green out in my eyes too! i have weird eyes - sometimes tehy'll look blue, sometimes green and sometimes grey! all depending on what colours i wear!
smiles.gif

dreamer246

^^ What colors will bring out Asian/Dark Brown/Black eyes? Stupid question, I know, but I'm still a newbie at eye makeup.
tong.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
^^ What colors will bring out Asian/Dark Brown/Black eyes? Stupid question, I know, but I'm still a newbie at eye makeup.
tong.gif

Personally I LOVE warm colors on Asian eyes. My favorites are Sketch, Cranberry, Vapour, and Brown Down. They actually look amazing together as well. If you ever have the chance, take a look at the Fresh Cut palette from Graphic Garden or Spiced Chocolate quad from Cult of Cherry. Those colors look SO amazing on Asians! Just my personal opinion though!

sleepyhead

bunny, when you have time, could you please do a facechart with those colors please. i love these colors, but they tend to make my eyes look "puffy" (my eyelids are puffy & hooded). so i usually stick with darker greens and purples, but i'd LOVE to try it if you could make a facechart for us. please please please

SmokeSignal16

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
great minds think alike!
tong.gif
i lobe bright future because it rbings the green out in my eyes too! i have weird eyes - sometimes tehy'll look blue, sometimes green and sometimes grey! all depending on what colours i wear!
smiles.gif

Yeah when I see my eyes their always green but everyone else will be like 'Oh your eyes are blue (or grey, and I got brown once too?!)' lol I never did think about what eye colors I would wear tho to make them look like that...lol

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Personally I LOVE warm colors on Asian eyes. My favorites are Sketch, Cranberry, Vapour, and Brown Down. They actually look amazing together as well. If you ever have the chance, take a look at the Fresh Cut palette from Graphic Garden or Spiced Chocolate quad from Cult of Cherry. Those colors look SO amazing on Asians! Just my personal opinion though!

Oh no Bunny. I successfully skipped Graphic Gardens, but now you're making me want Fresh Cut palette.
shockt.gif
nonono.gif

Just kidding, I love you. You're awesome.
winkiss.gif
th_wink3.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeSignal16
Yeah when I see my eyes their always green but everyone else will be like 'Oh your eyes are blue (or grey, and I got brown once too?!)' lol I never did think about what eye colors I would wear tho to make them look like that...lol

hee hee! it's a good thing that people notice so much!
smiles.gif

Goat Goat Etc.

What is wrong with me?!?! I just let this collection roll on by! I had it in my hands before it was even gonna drop at the counters and after seeing swatches I want it!
ssad.gif

I'm gonna go calling around to see if I can pick up leftovers.

darkishstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny

Hahah, the only colors of those I have is Sketch. I personally love warm greens and olives like Humid and Sumptuous Olive on Asian eyes as well. And I skipped the Fresh Cut palette! You make me want to get it now!

And I agree Spiced Chocolate is amazing!

Oh hey everyone, I picked up... SUN RUSH lustre drops, I couldn't resist, it's pretty.
smiles.gif

dreamer246

I tried on a random green drugstore e/s before, and all I remembered was that I looked like a demon. Not good at all. I'm wary of greens now.
th_crazy2.gif

abbyquack

Ok can I just resurrect this thread really quickly to tell a fun story:

So as some of you know, I'm in Alaska this summer. Well, my dh left for home (Utah) yesterday to start school and I have to stay til Sept 24 til my work contract is up, and when he got home he called me to say he had received a package from MAC and inside it was a Styler Warriors bronzing powder-- I was like WTF? But then I remembered a longggg time ago when Allure.com did that giveaway to the first 500 people or something. Well I had asked him to enter the contest for me because I was not able to hop on a computer at the time of the giveaway, and since we never received any notification that we'd won, I forgot all about it, but apparently I did get one! Five months later, lol
lol.gif

Just thought I'd share
smiles.gif

Debbie_57

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Ok can I just resurrect this thread really quickly to tell a fun story:

So as some of you know, I'm in Alaska this summer. Well, my dh left for home (Utah) yesterday to start school and I have to stay til Sept 24 til my work contract is up, and when he got home he called me to say he had received a package from MAC and inside it was a Styler Warriors bronzing powder-- I was like WTF? But then I remembered a longggg time ago when Allure.com did that giveaway to the first 500 people or something. Well I had asked him to enter the contest for me because I was not able to hop on a computer at the time of the giveaway, and since we never received any notification that we'd won, I forgot all about it, but apparently I did get one! Five months later, lol
lol.gif

Just thought I'd share
smiles.gif

That is soo awesome!!
th_DANCE.gif

chocokitty

When this collection came out I picked up Vibrant Grape e/s and Impassioned Solar Bits.

I have no idea why I snoozed on the BPBs!! I picked up On A Mission today and I cannot wait to try it out.

Anyone else who is NC25/30 liking this blush?