MAC - Stylishly Yours Discussion

AlysonWithaY

The WN 'Red Twins' has me thinking of a collection sort of like N but with variations of red-- red lipsticks, accompanying similarly named red glosses...1R, 2R, 3R anyone? :p

bis

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlysonWithaY
The WN 'Red Twins' has me thinking of a collection sort of like N but with variations of red-- red lipsticks, accompanying similarly named red glosses...1R, 2R, 3R anyone? :p

That would make me buy them all
love.gif

Great idea!

spunky

Quote:

that would be incredible! great idea alyson
greengrin.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:

I hope not- I'll go broke.
greengrin.gif

LittleMaryJane

I don't know anything about baseball or the Twins (I think that's a team, right?
greengrin.gif
) but Red Twins makes me think of baseball.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:

I love this idea. I thought that was what we were going to get with Red She Said, but it didn't quite come out that way.

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylalovesmac
I hope not- I'll go broke.
greengrin.gif

I like the idea of various red lippies. But twins sounds like only two. What if they could make a red lippy with a matching gloss that is red with gold sparkly things? That I could go for...

But yeah, it could get expensive

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll
I like the idea of various red lippies. But twins sounds like only two. What if they could make a red lippy with a matching gloss that is red with gold sparkly things? That I could go for...

I don't normally like gold sparkle, but with a red would be stunning!
th_drool.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Quote:
I don't normally like gold sparkle, but with a red would be stunning!
th_drool.gif

Agreed. Give me something with silver or purple/ blue sparkle and then watch me go
th_crazy.gif

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by martiangurll

ooohhh that sounds awesome and very glamourous!
smiles.gif

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by katred
Agreed. Give me something with silver or purple/ blue sparkle and then watch me go
th_crazy.gif

iagree.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
ooohhh that sounds awesome and very glamourous!
smiles.gif

iagree.gif

I am actually kind of hoping this is a collection of red lip products. That would be
yahoo.gif

Hypathya

Quote:

thmbup.gif
yummy.gif
drools.gif

mystery

could this collection include the kissable lip colours? or do we already know what collection they are in?
th_dunno.gif

sorry, haven't been keeping up as much as i'd like to :p

spunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery
could this collection include the kissable lip colours? or do we already know what collection they are in?
th_dunno.gif

oooh, good thinking! nope, we don't know what collection they're from so it's entirely possible they're part of this one
smiles.gif

karester

Quote:
th_dunno.gif

Could be. I'm really interested in finding out more info about those.

martiangurll

Quote:
Originally Posted by karester
That would be amazing. I love that time period.

drools.gif
iagree.gif
that'd be amazing and I'd go broke for it...

LMD84

Quote:
th_dunno.gif

maybe it does! i hope so because those kissable lip colours look fab from what we have seen. i'll only be able to get one though which is a little frustrating!

laylalovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
maybe it does! i hope so because those kissable lip colours look fab from what we have seen. i'll only be able to get one though which is a little frustrating!

If it's only the shades we've seen from fashion week, I won't be interested anyway.
th_dunno.gif
I want bold- Spring is usually pretty boring for me as far as makeup goes.
yes.gif

spunky

Quote:
If it's only the shades we've seen from fashion week, I won't be interested anyway.
th_dunno.gif
I want bold- Spring is usually pretty boring for me as far as makeup goes.
yes.gif

all the more reason to stock up on the perm. collection?
tong.gif