MAC - Suite Array Discussion

MAC_Whore

Here's the spot to discuss your thoughts on MAC's Suite Array collection.
winks.gif

Preliminary details:
  • 8 Eye Shadow Duos (New product)
  • 8 Pearl Glide Eyeliners (New product)

These are due to launch in the US on 25 Sep.

lethaldesign

"Pearl" glide liners sound dreamy! I hope they are smudge-proof.

New eye shadow duos are definitely welcomed! Wonder if they will be the same size as standard MAC shadows or larger like the MES...

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by lethaldesign
"Pearl" glide liners sound dreamy! I hope they are smudge-proof.

New eye shadow duos are definitely welcomed! Wonder if they will be the same size as standard MAC shadows or larger like the MES...

I guess like the MES.

Divinity

I'm always excited for new products/formulas! This is what I LOVE about MAC...always coming out with something new! I know tons of new products are always coming out in general, but it just seems to me like MAC does this a few times a year.

CantAffordMAC

Whaaaaaat. Eye shadow duos that aren't mineralized? That sounds friggin awesome. I'm not tooooo excited about the liners because EVERYTHING smudges on me. That being said, I'll probably buy at least one
th_rolleye0014.gif

newagetomatoz

I really hoping for some "opulent," rich colors!

I wonder how MAC is going to package the duos? Either in a split circle compact or by two individual compartments?

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz

I wonder how MAC is going to package the duos? Either in a split circle compact or by two individual compartments?

I hope for individual compartments.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz

Whatever it is, I hope its cute. LoL I am really curious to see how they package them too.
yahoo.gif

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by clotheswhore
For some reason when I think of eyeshadow duos I'm picturing the ones from L'oreal HiP.
th_dunno.gif

Oh they better not go there! I am ticked with H.I.P because they are soooo biting MAC's style. MAC better not, lol.
nonono.gif

Susanne

Quote:
For some reason when I think of eyeshadow duos I'm picturing the ones from L'oreal HiP.
th_dunno.gif

iagree.gif

AudreyNicole

The MA that posted the initial info said on livejournal that the pearlglide eyeliners are pencils with intense, visable, metallic glitter. Not sure how I feel about them yet because for one, I RARELY use pencil, and I am fearing the chunky, craft glitter of the softsparkle pencils that is NOT friendly for contact lens wearers...

Krasevayadancer

I am so excited for this! I am such an eyeshadow fiend that I jump on every new collection bandwagon. We have all been craving some more intense primary colors right? What if this is it :-d

rbella

God I love pencils!! That is how my mom taught me to put on eyeliner. I am soooo much better with a pencil than liquid. That being said, I also wear contact lenses and fear big pieces of glitter in my eye.

I wonder if the new formulation of e/s will be exciting or be a huge ass disappointment. It is always hit or miss with me and MAC. No in between. Metal X-major miss. Paints/Paint Pots-major hit. MES shadows-major miss for me. Pigments-major hit. Formulation of regular shadows differs-I love velvets and mattes and tend to stray from anything that is too "frosty" (although I love my solar white).

newagetomatoz

Quote:
th_dunno.gif

Please, MAC, don't go there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
The MA that posted the initial info said on livejournal that the pearlglide eyeliners are pencils with intense, visable, metallic glitter. Not sure how I feel about them yet because for one, I RARELY use pencil, and I am fearing the chunky, craft glitter of the softsparkle pencils that is NOT friendly for contact lens wearers...

I really hope that MAC manages to make the liners look sophisticated, if that is the right word choice? As in, not something a tween, just experimenting with makeup would grab and ring around her eyes.

But sometimes I love to do a thicker line on just my lower or upper lid with a more intense color for a bolder statement.

darkishstar

Meh, they'll probably be a lot of dupeable colors that people are going to snap up just because the colors look pretty together lol.

And the pearl glide liners sound pretty.. but everything other than fluidline smudges on me.. so I'll pass on those...

Latest posts