MAC - Suite Array Discussion

abbyquack

i figure i'd join the discussion early this time instead of trying to read 600 posts!
winkiss.gif
anyways i am so excited for these duos! i love e/s love love love it! oh and i hope the pencils aren't scary too. like audrey nicole i hardly wear pencil but if they really did glide on easily like the name implies, then who knows, maybe i would convert!

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face2Mac
Maybe it is a reformulation of the SoftSparkle pencils with a creamy texture and contact safe.

I'd love it they were a waterproof version of the Kohl Powers, but with more intense shimmer/sparkle. I like the kohl powers, but they don't stay on me unless I wear them over fluidline.

panther27

I really hope that these es duos aren't going to be like those loreal shadows.Cause I can't stand drugstore crap makeup lol

lethaldesign

I'm crossing my fingers that the duos are more like the Stila duo shadows, maybe a little larger. Some new matte2 formulas would be nice in the mix too
smiles.gif

V2LUCKY

New e/s!? Duos!? I am in HUGE trouble...I'm an e/s whore and I'm sure these duos will be my new pimp! soooooooo excited!

I'm also excited and wondering how MAC will package these!

amber_j

Oh boy! New e/s duos?!
drools.gif

Can't decide whether or not to hold off on Electroflash and get 1 or 2 of these instead. Decisions, decisions.

Must. See. Swatches.

VDUB*BELLA

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
Whaaaaaat. Eye shadow duos that aren't mineralized? That sounds friggin awesome. I'm not tooooo excited about the liners because EVERYTHING smudges on me. That being said, I'll probably buy at least one
th_rolleye0014.gif

hehehe sooo true... "JUST TO HAVE"

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I'm just on information overload right now, but new e/s are always great!

No kidding. See....we all wanted more. Be careful what you ask for.
lol.gif

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by newagetomatoz
I really hoping for some "opulent," rich colors!

me too! i'm also kinda hoping that it'll be a VP shadow with a coordinating matte2 color!
drools.gif

sleepyhead

hmm.. i'm not too keen on the idea of eyeshadow duos. i prefer my eyeshadow colors "stay away" from each other. plus, these probably won't fit in the regular eyeshadow/blush palettes, so they won't get as much love anyways

sleepyhead

umm... just saying, aren't we a little TOO excited. we don't really know much about these collections yet, but there are like 2,3+ pages of discussion in each thread already. and that's only from the last 12 hours

*hey! who threw that egg at me?*

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyhead
umm... just saying, aren't we a little TOO excited. we don't really know much about these collections yet, but there are like 2,3+ pages of discussion in each thread already. and that's only from the last 12 hours

*hey! who threw that egg at me?*

I agree. I will admit, I am participating in the threads for the new collections, and, don't get me wrong, I am very excited about all the great stuff coming, but I can't get too far ahead of myself with all of these collections. I have to take them as they come. And it seems that no one is excited for the collections that come out next week, now that we have all of this info. I will get more excited as we hear of the actual color story with color descriptions/finishes, and promo images. Until then, I am going to focus on Electroflash, and Sonic Chic. If I think too far ahead, I get stressed about how I am going to come up with money for it all.

KikiB

I might be able to pass on this however pearl glide liners? That sounds interesting. If it is anything like UD's 24/7 liners I will be ecstatic. Especially in colours...