MAC - Suite Array Discussion

newagetomatoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
me too! i'm also kinda hoping that it'll be a VP shadow with a coordinating matte2 color!
drools.gif

How amazingly hot would that be!?

coachkitten

I am excited for the eye shadow duos. It makes me happy that we are getting eye shadow duos that are not always in the mineralize line.

I love erine1881's idea of VP with Matte2. That would be amazing.

I am a total eye shadow/liner girl so this collection definately has my attention!
smiles.gif
I can't wait for more details and finishes!!

I love that all of this stuff is coming out in September which is my birthday month! Happy birthday to me!!
smiles.gif

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
I agree. I will admit, I am participating in the threads for the new collections, and, don't get me wrong, I am very excited about all the great stuff coming, but I can't get too far ahead of myself with all of these collections. I have to take them as they come. And it seems that no one is excited for the collections that come out next week, now that we have all of this info. I will get more excited as we hear of the actual color story with color descriptions/finishes, and promo images. Until then, I am going to focus on Electroflash, and Sonic Chic. If I think too far ahead, I get stressed about how I am going to come up with money for it all.

You are so right. I am already stressed wondering how I will budget for all of it. All of our lists always change. Thanks Audrey maybe now I can breathe and not even think about this. Its months away, ya kno
yes.gif

imperfectbeauty

im just gonna wait and see what's good from this collection. the liners sound interesting though. im not so sure about the eye shadow duos...interesting but hopefully they wont come out with shadows that are easily dupable.

dreamqueen

Quote:
me too! i'm also kinda hoping that it'll be a VP shadow with a coordinating matte2 color!
drools.gif

That would be hot!!

AllisonWeaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
Oh they better not go there! I am ticked with H.I.P because they are soooo biting MAC's style. MAC better not, lol.
nonono.gif

iagree.gif

Lizzie

Quote:
drools.gif

That would be HEAVENLY! (&I'd be in the poor house)

little_miss_mac

i wonder if the eyeshadow duos will be made like a shrunken version of the sculpt & shape duos. (i hope so)

maybe some kind of different packaging would be refreshing...like the brow shader style or a mini-palette (not sure about that one) or maybe like the estee lauder eyeshadows - a big circle of one colour with a smaller circle of another colour...

hmmm....too much to think about lol
sigh.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

The eyeshadow duos sound very interesting. I didn't read alot about them, but I did read all the Pearlglide Liners. My favorite one (from the description) is Wolf, a grey with white glitter. I didn't notice if it said if they are sharpenable or self sharpening (twist up) pencils.

And the shadows were called "Suite eyeshadows" in the colour story. I don't know if that is a new finish or if they are called that because they are duos. =/

bis

Thanks for the information. Wolf sounds really interesting.
So I will wait for this one and not get a normal grey eyeliner.

Ang9000

When I picture the e/l's Im seeing UD 24/7 or those GOSH ones. Either way I'll probably pass as there isn't one pencil liner that stays on for me. Duos sound interesting, but quietly hoping I'm not wowed by them

tripwirechick

My MA went to update last week and said they are packaged like the brow shaders, so I guess the shadows will be separate.

cricket

Quote:
Originally Posted by little_miss_mac
i wonder if the eyeshadow duos will be made like a shrunken version of the sculpt & shape duos. (i hope so)

I hope so too. And I hope they're the same size as the old large eyeshadows so I'll finally have something to put in my 8-pan palette.

rocking chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwirechick
My MA went to update last week and said they are packaged like the brow shaders, so I guess the shadows will be separate.

That is disappointing to hear
thmbdn.gif
I prefer shadows in round pots.

panther27

So I talked to my ma and she said that the shadows finish are like a 'shimmer matte'.They are velvety-like and no chalkiness to these at all!
thmbup.gif
I don't remember the names of the shadows,but there is a blue one and a yellow one.
drools.gif
And the pearlglide liners all have glitter in them.This sounds so pretty.I'm so excited.
yahoo.gif

VioletB

OK all y'all who said you might pass on this.. I'd give it a second thought!!

They are absolutely BEAUTIFUL colors with strong color payoff. They come in a little compact that is like the brow shader, and you get more of the lighter color than the darker color. How awesome is that!! The pearlglide liners are TO DIE FOR!! They are so beautiful. They are long wearing, water resistant, smudge resistant and have a transparent sparkle. (No chunky glitter!)

Eye shadow suites:

Blue Zone - Deep grey/green with silver pearlized pigments/Light ice blue with silver pearlized pigments

Ocean 2 - Mid-tone blue with silver pearlized pigments/Light blue with silver pearlized pigments

Smoke & Ash - Black with silver pearlized pigments/Mid-tone grey silver with pearlized pigments

Counterparts - Deep forest with gold pearlized pigments/Mid-tone orange with gold pearlized pigments

Rose Suites - Intense blue pink/Light yellow with silver pearlized pigments

Shallow v. Deep - Bluish green with gold pearlized pigments/Mint with silver pearlized pigments

Sweet Liason - Pale yellow with gold pearlized pigments/Deep brown with gold pearlized pigments

Team Violets - Dark burgundy with burgundy pearlized pigments/Mid-tone violet with gold pearlized pigments

Pearglide Liners:

Wolf - Deep grey with gold glitter

Rave - Deep purple with purple glitter

Fly-by-Blu - Light blue with blue glitter

Black Russian - Black with navy blue glitter

Miss Fortune - Eggplant with light pink glitter

Bankroll - Rich green with bright green sparkle

Spare Change - Mid-tone brown with copper glitter

Molasses - Brown with mid-tone brown glitter

HELLO!! They are totally GORGEOUS!!