MAC - Surf Baby Discussion

Richelle83

Of all the collections this is the one that is semi restocked. I know my store has just about everything from this collection.

Piarpreet

They have weird names though. Like busto out=radicchio or something... and hibiscus=toxic tale... like WTF. This has happened before with this collex, remember?.

liba

I got one more My Paradise
flower.gif
I was looking for it earlier today, didn't see it listed, couldn't search for it either. what section did you get it off of?

liba

It's under cheek products, but it has sold out again.
Odd. Must have sold out really fast - doesn't have a listing even. Perhaps I should have cleared my browser cache earlier today and it would have shown up. I still have plenty....it's not like I will run out any time soon. Heck, I still have plenty of Marine Life and I've used that as often as I used My Paradise, but over twice the time total.

Lush Light Bronze, on the other hand.....that's getting pretty worn down. It's tempting to hold out for the latest, greatest bronzing products, though haha.

HoneyMilk

A few other items were stocked too... Such as Sakura MB. I bet they are clearing out old stock. I think most companies keep some on reserve so that broken or missing product can be replaced. And then eventually that stuff can be sold off too.