MAC - Surf Baby Discussion

Busttamuv3

thanks for telling me that they sell real mac. im happy to know that, i have been wanting to buy some items that i missed from pass collections but i find ebay so expensive and not secure.
Yea I would steer clear from purchasing cosmetics from ebay...many sellers are getting really good at duplicating authentic packaging.

peachsuns

Where are the swatches and reviews? LOL
Too bad MAC did not release them as part of the collection. They look very nice!
sigh.gif

Thanks for sharing!

Did anyone else spot the cancelled blushettes from this collection over at All Cosmetics Wholesale? :) http://www.allcosmeticswholesale.com/macsubablbof.html

Prettypackages

I am almost out of hibiscus, has anyone seen it anywhere or was there a good dupe? This color is MY perfect almost red, natural summer color.

shontay07108

I think some people in the Seasonally Supreme thread were saying Korean Candy was very similar. 

I second this. I own KC and Hibiscus. KC is definitely a good substitute. The differences in color are slight. What separates them is formula/texture. For that, I prefer Hibiscus, but KC is one of the better sheen supremes, IMO.

liba

I second this. I own KC and Hibiscus. KC is definitely a good substitute. The differences in color are slight. What separates them is formula/texture. For that, I prefer Hibiscus, but KC is one of the better sheen supremes, IMO.
It's smart for MAC to keep that color alive - it's very pretty and universally flattering, cute and bright without being in your face.

I only have one Sheen Supreme right now (Full Speed), and while it doesn't have the staying power of a regular lipstick, it's pretty close, plus it's not drying to my lips. The only thing about it is it's much better when you apply a thin layer, let it set for a moment, then apply another layer, if you want it to be opaque and glossy. One thick layer is patchy and slides around. Also, I'm not too sure it would apply or set properly layered over a lip pencil - the lip pencil might react and not let it really set up and sink into the lips. It's the lipstick that's good for people who normally only like gloss, I'd say.

Mac-Guy

Am I the only one in love with the blushettes? I absolutely adore Barbara Ann as it looks so fresh and glowy.