MAC - Surf Baby Discussion

Susanne

We got a name of the new summer collection 2011 - Surf Baby!
smiles.gif

It will be a two part collection released in May in the US and in June international.

Who else is excited??

laylalovesmac

I'm really excited to see how they do this one. I think it could be great and as some other ladies on here were saying, it has the potential to be retro, which would be awesome!
yahoo.gif

Sophia84

Couldn't be more excited!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE summer collections, can't wait this winter to end!!! It sounds like a colorful collection, I expect lots of orange,blue,sand and bronze shades! I would be extra happy if there will be lots of peachy shades too!

MACina

I am so,so,so,so suuuuper excited because I looooooooooooove summer collections
eyelove.gif

And Surf Baby sounds really awesome and I can not wait for further information!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope that MAC will create a lovely packaging for this collection!

Rinstar

I always do a gigantic haul from the summer collection!!! Hoping for bronze and peach shades also!

Soul Unique

Definitely hyped for this summer collection, I saw MSF' mentioned above and instantly had an image flash in my mind of an ice cool bluey MSF' representing the ocean waves!! Ahhh, if only!!

The name sounds fun, so hopefully that fun aspect will be reflected in the collection items too!!!

laylalovesmac

thud.gif
I'd buy ten!

Definitely hyped for this summer collection, I saw MSF' mentioned above and instantly had an image flash in my mind of an ice cool bluey MSF' representing the ocean waves!! Ahhh, if only!!

The name sounds fun, so hopefully that fun aspect will be reflected in the collection items too!!!

Susanne

This sounds like the perfect Californian collection for me
smiles.gif

Thinking of it lets me forget the snow horror here for a moment.
sigh.gif

kelly815

Im really hoping for some good bronzers... It would be absolutly incredible if they would do some kind of self tanner or body bronzer.
Im hoping for the retro feel too! It would be awsomeness
clapping.gif

Susanne

I hope we will get bronzing powder Refined Golden again
smiles.gif
And some cool new eyeshadows and blushes.

shontay07108

I'm still a sucker for corals, so I hope for coral lips and cheeks again. I want shimmer, but not glitter. I would also love to see blues and greens. That reminds me of summer and surf, I guess. LOL Also, a really kick ass nude lipstick and gloss, but with a bit of shimmer to kick it up a notch.

kelly815

Shontay Im with ya on the nude gloss! I love a good nude and I just havent found the perfect one yet....Im hold high hopes for whoo me tho.

And bluey greeny goldeny shaddows
cheerleader.gif
I hope they throw in a crazy bright molten lip color! like a super glossy watermelon :)

LMD84

thsi collection sounds so promicing to me with a title like that! im hoping for lots of teals and blues like the cool heat collection. teamed with some awesome bronzers, maybe some tendertones too! i can but dream right?!

laylalovesmac

Soul Unique: Yes! I really want some cool toned MSFs soon. Warm ones make me look awful.

Shontay: Love the nude lipglass idea! Would definitely buy that!

Susanne: I'm praying for California, too. I miss it so much.

I'm actually really excited for this now. That's pretty rare for a summer collection for me.

Latest posts