MAC - Surf Baby Discussion

kelly815

Well hears to hoping!
drinkup.gif

karester

I'm really excited to see how they do this one. I think it could be great and as some other ladies on here were saying, it has the potential to be retro, which would be awesome!
yahoo.gif
I hear the word retro, I come running. Haha. Anyway, the title alone sounds cool.

Leven

oh jeez, xmas just ended, I don't have the funds to start worrying about a Summer collection...

But i'm totally going to anyways xD I hope the LE packaging is more on par with the amazingness of Neo Sci Fi and less like To The Beach (but thats just my humble opinion). Baby blue might be pretty? Or a coral/peach packaging?

I wonder if any new products will be released like there have been in past summer collections (Sun Drops, Solar Bits)?

LMD84

honestly i am trying not to get too excited about these new collections. i need to save my money!

Susanne

honestly i am trying not to get too excited about these new collections. i need to save my money!

I will save a lot of money until Surf Baby I guess - this could become my biggest haul of the first six months in 2011. The rest does not excit me that much so far.

Pinkdollface

oh jeez, xmas just ended, I don't have the funds to start worrying about a Summer collection...

But i'm totally going to anyways xD I hope the LE packaging is more on par with the amazingness of Neo Sci Fi and less like To The Beach (but thats just my humble opinion). Baby blue might be pretty? Or a coral/peach packaging?

I wonder if any new products will be released like there have been in past summer collections (Sun Drops, Solar Bits)?
One more vote for baby blue packaging!

shontay07108

Would the blue packaging be too redundant if they go for the same with Jeanius? Maybe some kind of golden yellow? There's a lot of possibilites. I'm excited for this already. I love summer make up.

User38

I still think that MAC's production of W W with DC will be much nicer packaging than what we have seen -- be they mock ups or whatever. It's just too important a collaboration for them to be cheap about packaging.. this is not Dame Edna (which I loved the products but the packaging blew)

LMD84

totally agree - dame edna packaging was bloody terrible! i have a gloss where the sticker of the glasses was peeling off when it arrived to me!

User38

totally agree - dame edna packaging was bloody terrible! i have a gloss where the sticker of the glasses was peeling off when it arrived to me!

oh my goodness Lou.. and they were warned -- so many fights broke about about that packaging it is almost legend... the little eyeglasses were made by a little company in Seoul... and the quality control was awful.. but the concept was disasterous to begin with.. I had the best laughs I have ever had while working on that one
yahoo.gif

Camnagem

When I hear "Surf Baby" I instantly think of a retro surfer chick wearing one of those adorable polka dot bikini's that looked like underwear. She has fresh and clean mega-glowy skin with massive lashes and a super glossy lip. I think of Gidget, lol.

I think faux tortoise shell packaging could be incredible, but I'd settle for robin's egg blue or pastel minty seafoam green.

peachsuns

When I hear "Surf Baby" I instantly think of a retro surfer chick wearing one of those adorable polka dot bikini's that looked like underwear. She has fresh and clean mega-glowy skin with massive lashes and a super glossy lip. I think of Gidget, lol.

I think faux tortoise shell packaging could be incredible, but I'd settle for robin's egg blue or pastel minty seafoam green.

thud.gif
Sold! If this happens, I'll buy the whole collection! Baby blue sounds fantastic, too. Great ideas, ladies!
love.gif

kelly815

Ohhhh sea foam green!!!! Id be in heaven sea foams and golden sparkels!!! and a watermelon lip!!!! (if i havent said that enough haha)

lunadestella

I would die from joy if it was a minty seafoam green!