MAC - Surf Baby Discussion

GlamQueen21

This collection is what I'm going to haul for the summer! I agree with Lou. The tendertones should be included in this collection! I'm almost done with my Take-A-Hint!

katred

Specktra Bestie
I am making a resolution to NOT get super-psyched for things until I know what's in them. I don't want to risk the disappointment. That said, I'm always looking forward to what's coming up next, because it always has the allure of the unknown.

User38

surf's a long way away really.. so best to keep in that train of thought.. look forward to it, but don't count on it being what you are imagining

shontay07108

I am making a resolution to NOT get super-psyched for things until I know what's in them. I don't want to risk the disappointment. That said, I'm always looking forward to what's coming up next, because it always has the allure of the unknown.
I understand completely. I used to only come to these threads a month before the launch of a collection. I don't like hype and anticipation. However, I feel the need to gab now.

And now I'm really pissed because I've sold myself on a nude lip with shimmer and I know I'm not going to get it. I want like a nude color similar to 2N or 3N in lipstick or gloss form but with fine, fine red or blue shimmer. Oh my gosh. That would complete my life.

User38

iagree.gif
-- after a wacky week of work and family issues, I come here to gab.. lol

panther27

Somehow I highly doubt that tendertones will be released with this,in fact I don't think that MAC will be releasing these ever again
cry.gif
They will probably just come up with something new.

liba

Somehow I highly doubt that tendertones will be released with this,in fact I don't think that MAC will be releasing these ever again
cry.gif
They'll probably come up with something better! The way technology is nowadays, who knows what sort of cool stuff the chemistry elves can whip up!
friends.gif

Visi

I would love some tinted lip balms in stick form, but with a bit more color than the ones from last year.. And maybe some new Cremeblushes!

LMD84

cry.gif
oh yeah i doubt we'll get them agian, but i live in hope! lol!

kanne

I too hope it's got a kind of retro californian feel - heaps of bright lipsticks like corals and watermelons and bronzer of course ;)

fieran

thsi collection sounds so promicing to me with a title like that! im hoping for lots of teals and blues like the cool heat collection. teamed with some awesome bronzers, maybe some tendertones too! i can but dream right?!

Ah, teals and blues would be awesome. So would tendertones. Maybe also a refreshing Fix+ for those hot summer days :)

LMD84

fix+ is pretty refreshing and cooling anyway i find :) i always take it when i travel to hot countries and use it as a face spray!

kelly815

Im realy hoping for a cool msf somthing like lightscapade...
th_drool.gif

And i realllyyyyy want a watermelon colored lip stick...ive got my fingers crossed sooo much that. Like a really juicy shiney glossy lip stick and gloss. ohhhhh yummmooooo

Susanne

There usually aren't any MSFs in the summer collections because there will be an extra mineralize collection in July I guess, but we will see!