MAC Taste Temptations Collection (November 2012; December 2012)

Mac-Guy

Who's going to haul this collection on Black Friday?
flower.gif

LadyMisfit

Have you tried a mattene before? If not definitely get this, because the formula is great! If you have tried mattenes before and prefer normal mattes then wait.
Never have but most of my MAC lippies are satin and matte formulas. This color is beautiful. I will get 1 to try it out.

kimibos

flower.gif
i felt like going to the cambridge side galleria. there's no mac in the macys in burlington
ssad.gif
but i got a cold. and i have to stalk the site for gray lipstick. are you going to a macys?

bulbasaur359

I wish this was gonna be online on BF. Not going to the mall at midnight for a lippie lol. I guess I'll wait until December 6th for the online launch. I hate how crazy BF gets and it's sad that it overshadows Thanksgiving. I love to shop but still it's nuts. I've worked a many BF too when working retail but never dealt with the mad crowds and doorbusters which I was lucky for.

ladyarwen

I think I can cross Unconventional off my list. It looks just like FoJ, only slightly lighter. Only now will I turn my attention to Passionately Tempted. I'm still quite interested in Night Blooming and Seductive Intent.

ALivingDoll

These swatches of Night Blooming and Seductive Intent look great! When swatched, they definitely look different then from simply seeing them in the tube. The rest is a skip for me...which gives enough time to save for the mineralize collection.

kimibos

I wish this was gonna be online on BF. Not going to the mall at midnight for a lippie lol. I guess I'll wait until December 6th for the online launch. I hate how crazy BF gets and it's sad that it overshadows Thanksgiving. I love to shop but still it's nuts. I've worked a many BF too when working retail but never dealt with the mad crowds and doorbusters which I was lucky for.
i went years ago at around 5 am to the burlington mall here in MA and it was normal. no crazy people. actually less people than usual. then i got mad cause no discount on the stuff i wanted. i hate those macys coupons of %off and everything is excluded. like wtf. i couldnt stop laughing. the mall is more crowded on regular saturdays.

Prettypackages

so far RIS lg x2 maybe 3 if my list stays short.
the lipstick that looks like RIS x2,
and Unconventional. THe other blush is too bright for me.

Pinkdollface

Nice
tong.gif
What are you planning on getting besides the Mattenes and the Grey Friday l/s? :)
Yes definitely:p Stuff from Strength. Pink Pigeon, Party Parrot (these two will be 2nd BU's) and Firm Form l/s, All Woman quad and both blushes. It's a bit of a gamble with the quad and blushes though, but they are neutral colours so I guess I can't go wrong with those.
Are you also getting a cp?

CartoonChic

flower.gif
I am. But I'm not expecting Black Friday madness at the mall I'm going to, otherwise I wouldn't be going. I want to get this collection early so I only have to worry about Strength and Apres Chic in December.

gracie90

Ah crap. Is this the one not coming to the UK? Because T's swatches of Unconventional blush are lovely and I'd really like it :(

Liz2012

Yes definitely:p Stuff from Strength. Pink Pigeon, Party Parrot (these two will be 2nd BU's) and Firm Form l/s, All Woman quad and both blushes. It's a bit of a gamble with the quad and blushes though, but they are neutral colours so I guess I can't go wrong with those.
Are you also getting a cp?
I am
yes.gif
I'm getting the 3 Mattenes, Unconventional blush, and Grey Friday l/s. I haven't even had the courage yet to make my list for the Strength collection lol, november has already been so crazy
wacko.gif
I know for sure i want Pink Pigeon and Party Parrot tho, and i'm also very interested in the taupe blush :)