MAC Taste Temptations Collection (November 2012; December 2012)

MissTT

hwdsprincess - I used the BeautyBlender for my liquid foundation and was told my makeup looked professionally done. I'm actually reluctant to use it b/c the skin looks so flawless it's actually obvious when you don't wear makeup. Like the next day your co-workers will be like, "What happened to your face?" LOL I also have to put makeup on my neck when using it due to the stark contrast, but I don't ever feel the need to do that when I use a regular foundation brush. For me the BeautyBlender was far superior to a skunk stippling brush. It's less irritating and uses less product. I don't understand how you could use it well with powders, but they claim you can. My daughter tried it with mineral makeup and it didn't perform.

martiangurll

Soooo when are people planning on starting to stalk the MAC site for this collection?
th_wiggle2.gif
I think starting Monday night!

kimibos

yeah monday night here too, even sunday till 12:am. no way im stalking on the 5th. it sounds too late haha. i have decided to only get the mattenes.

gracie90

Quote:
yeah monday night here too, even sunday till 12:am. no way im stalking on the 5th. it sounds too late haha. i have decided to only get the mattenes.
They all look lovely, so I think that's a good choice :)
I wish this was coming out in the UK - I was going to try my first ever purple lipstick!

kimibos

Quote:
They all look lovely, so I think that's a good choice :)
I wish this was coming out in the UK - I was going to try my first ever purple lipstick!
thanks, i dont want to regret not getting them. sorry you wont get them in the uk. mac truly sucks sometimes. i hope you like the purple from strength.

hwdsprincess

hwdsprincess - I used the BeautyBlender for my liquid foundation and was told my makeup looked professionally done. I'm actually reluctant to use it b/c the skin looks so flawless it's actually obvious when you don't wear makeup. Like the next day your co-workers will be like, "What happened to your face?" LOL I also have to put makeup on my neck when using it due to the stark contrast, but I don't ever feel the need to do that when I use a regular foundation brush. For me the BeautyBlender was far superior to a skunk stippling brush. It's less irritating and uses less product. I don't understand how you could use it well with powders, but they claim you can. My daughter tried it with mineral makeup and it didn't perform.
Thank you lol u convinced me to order one, do you use the Mac one or the actual beauty blender one?

ChosenOne

I was thinking Sunday or Monday myself. I know I'm definitely getting the two brighter mattenes, and I'm probably going to cave in and get Revenge is Sweet l/g, Perky l/g, and PT blush as well
sweatdrop.gif

GlamQueen21

I'm definitely going to stalk the website starting on Sunday until the collection pops up online. I have decided to skip the Mattenes in this collection since I'm getting lipsticks from both Strength and Apres Chic collections.

Miss Dynamite

After seeing all the swatches, I want
Nocturnal Instincts Mattene x 2
Seductive Intent Mattene x 2
Night Blooming Mattene
Good Times Lipglass
Revenge is Sweet Lipglass
Perky Lipglass x 2
Passionately Tempted Powder Blush
Unconventional Powder Blush
Waveline Fluidline
Macroviolet Fluidline

MissTT

Thank you lol u convinced me to order one, do you use the Mac one or the actual beauty blender one?
I picked up the actual pink BeautyBlender during one of the recent 20% sales. I do recommend it. My foundation looked really good. Too good according to my daughter. LOL

PrettyKitty

I picked up the actual pink BeautyBlender during one of the recent 20% sales. I do recommend it. My foundation looked really good. Too good according to my daughter. LOL
I love the Beautyblender! I got a dupe on Camera Ready cosmetics site too and it's quite good. Not an exact dupe but it gives similar results.

martiangurll

Okay, I am back on the blush wagon. I think the Unconventional blush and ALL the mattenes are on the list. I guess it helps that payday is imminent.

CartoonChic

Am I the only one who thinks the BeautyBlender kind of looks like that thing you use to clean out babies' noses? I didn't understand how it worked until I watched their training video.

MissTT

I remember those, Cartoon. Do they still use those? Folks act like babies are more delicate nowdays and there are so many new rules to determine if you're a good mommy. Shoot, my daughter turned out alright and I suctioned her boogers.
th_dunno.gif

hwdsprincess

I remember those, Cartoon. Do they still use those? Folks act like babies are more delicate nowdays and there are so many new rules to determine if you're a good mommy. Shoot, my daughter turned out alright and I suctioned her boogers. :dunno:
Lol I used it on my babies (now 9 & 6) and they as well turned out fine I loved that thing

CartoonChic

Lol I used it on my babies (now 9 & 6) and they as well turned out fine I loved that thing

Lol, no clue. I'm a long way from baby days, but that thing was useful especially when they're too young to blow their own noses. My sister has two little young ones, so I'll check with her. What's up with all the changes anyway? I thought it was weird hearing a pacifier referred to as a binky. That name doesn't even make sense.