MAC Taste Temptations Collection (November 2012; December 2012)

gracie90

Quote:
Lol, no clue. I'm a long way from baby days, but that thing was useful especially when they're too young to blow their own noses. My sister has two little young ones, so I'll check with her. What's up with all the changes anyway? I thought it was weird hearing a pacifier referred to as a binky. That name doesn't even make sense.
We call them dummies here :D

Corally

Quote:
Lol, no clue. I'm a long way from baby days, but that thing was useful especially when they're too young to blow their own noses. My sister has two little young ones, so I'll check with her. What's up with all the changes anyway? I thought it was weird hearing a pacifier referred to as a binky. That name doesn't even make sense.
We call them dummies here :D
Over here it's called a 'fopspeen' lol.

MRV

^
amuse.gif
We call it tutti (nothing to do with Italian).

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Over here it's called a 'fopspeen' lol.
Haha, I love dutch, it sounds so cute. In german it's Schnuller.
cutey.gif

I want to see more swatches of the lavender mattene (I still can't memorize the names). I'd like to see it on someone similar to my skintone. I might get a CP if I like it.

lilinah

Well, i'm disappointed. I phoned my local MAC to pre-order and they said they can't do it because they only got ** 4 ** of each item. I don't blame them. I can only say, "What was corporate thinking?" I'm sure all three mattenes will fly off the shelves.

So i guess i'll be stalking the website.

erine1881

Well, i'm disappointed. I phoned my local MAC to pre-order and they said they can't do it because they only got ** 4 ** of each item. I don't blame them. I can only say, "What was corporate thinking?" I'm sure all three mattenes will fly off the shelves. So i guess i'll be stalking the website.
They can't only have four of each. Everything is shipped in sets of three. After testers are are made, that makes five left. Someone doesn't know how to do math.

duckrodeo

I'm just planning to get Night Blooming, Perky and Revenge is Sweet. Small Haul for me, but I'm also going to get 3N from Making Pretty!

mac_aiken

I am actually going to be able to stick to my list this time (NI and Unconventional). I am strangely excited for this little collection. Any chance we could see it pop up online early?
Don't forget to wear your Viva Glam today. It is World AIDS Day. And if you need VG products today is the day to buy them. MAC will double it's donation to the MAC AIDS Fund for every ONLINE purchase.

lyseD

My MA said they received two of each item. Luckily if I call the night before they'll hold for me.