MAC Taste Temptations Collection (November 2012; December 2012)

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I'm getting the lavender Mattene through a CP.
fluffy.gif

CLO89

Thank you so much Naynadine and Kimibos for the heads up!! :D Just curious... does anyone know if Nordstrom is getting the collection??

katelyn1223

I was literally browsing through mac's website earlier in the evening, hoping it would pop up tonight, but it hadn't at that point, so I gave up. SO GLAD I checked specktra one more time before I went to bed!
party.gif
Thanks, Naynadine!

ForeverJenn

smallest haul I've ever done: 1 seductive intent mattene, that's it,, wowzers! i feel really accomplished! Now i'm waiting for 3n and runaway red to become available, i already see them on the site

singer82

Naynadine you rock! Got the two purple Mattenes and Unconventional blush. Don't have the funds to get my whole list. Going to get the rest later this week, hopefully they stick around on other sites long enough. Stupid paying rent! Lol

MACina

Me too!!!
Checked my backup drawer and found a BNIB RIS....I think I will skip everything else. I wish Narcissus cremesheen glass was repromoted with this collection. I really really really really really, like really want MAC to repromote Narcissus.

Latest posts