MAC Taste Temptations Collection (November 2012; December 2012)

BuickMackane

I'm wondering how close SI is to Seasoned Plum I think it was from the Daphne Guinness Collection (sp?) for that same reason....I don't know how many shades of purple lipsticks I need. But I'd probably take you up on that offer to sell your Heroine if you decide to do that lol
I have both Seasoned Plum and Heroine and I don't find the two to be comparable in the slightest. Seasoned Plum is very subdued and dusty compared to Heroine.

If SI is indeed close to Heroine, I don't think it will be at all similar to SP.

jenntoz

We don't have that offer in Canada.
ssad.gif
boo that sucks!
thmbdn.gif

gracie90

Quote:
icon_eek.gif

nonono.gif

Now that you've seen the error of your ways the TT mattenes would be a good place to start. They're not intimidatingly purple like, say, Goes and Goes PLW and Illamasqua Kontrol. Give 'em a chance!
flower.gif
Haha, they do all look lovely! And I've never tried mattenes either!

If anyone is willing to CP the 3 l/s (and maybe the blushes...) for me then let me know! I would be so happy and purple-lipped :D

Boasorte

I have both Seasoned Plum and Heroine and I don't find the two to be comparable in the slightest. Seasoned Plum is very subdued and dusty compared to Heroine. If SI is indeed close to Heroine, I don't think it will be at all similar to SP.
Yep from swatches its very close to Heroine. I'm a sucker for mattenes so I prefer them over regular lipsticks because the packaging is so slim. Depending on your skin tone, SI might show up just pink on you. I've seen it show straight up pink on some people.
I'm wondering how close SI is to Seasoned Plum I think it was from the Daphne Guinness Collection (sp?) for that same reason....I don't know how many shades of purple lipsticks I need. But I'd probably take you up on that offer to sell your Heroine if you decide to do that lol
They're not similar at all. I have to wait for the SI To come in to compare them myself. I've been jinxed with this collection so I'm crossing my fingers!!

Yazmin

Quote:
:shock: :nono: Now that you've seen the error of your ways the TT mattenes would be a good place to start. They're not intimidatingly purple like, say, Goes and Goes PLW and Illamasqua Kontrol. Give 'em a chance! :flower:
Haha, they do all look lovely! And I've never tried mattenes either! If anyone is willing to CP the 3 l/s (and maybe the blushes...) for me then let me know! I would be so happy and purple-lipped :D
I can do a CP for you if no one else already offered. Let me know.

2browneyes

I have both Seasoned Plum and Heroine and I don't find the two to be comparable in the slightest. Seasoned Plum is very subdued and dusty compared to Heroine.

If SI is indeed close to Heroine, I don't think it will be at all similar to SP.
Thanks BuickMackane

Prettypackages

I decided to skip the quad b/c I have the blue quad from Shop/Cook and don't really wear blue shadows. I don't even care about not seeing this one in person.

Prettypackages

Looks like a lot of ppl skipped this one, or got them early... I couldn't cancel my first order, so I will have FOUR RIS. LOL they are sending me a shipping label so I can send it back free of charge.

ladyarwen

I decided to skip the quad b/c I have the blue quad from Shop/Cook and don't really wear blue shadows. I don't even care about not seeing this one in person.
...blue quad? There weren't any blue shades in that collection. Perhaps you're thinking of Fall Colour?

gracie90

Thanks to the wonderful Fairylite100 I'm getting Unconventional, Nocturnal Instincts and Seductive Intent!
I'm so excited
flower.gif

And with US prices it only came to £39 including shipping and everything - if I'd bought them here then it would've cost £45.50!

GlamQueen21

Placed my order and going to see the Mattene lipsticks in person hopefully to see if I still want Seductive Intent and Night Blooming.

liba

I'm just going to wait to get everything in my store (as usual), but Night Blooming, Seductive Intent and both blushes are coming home with me for sure......

Enjoy your goodies, online-buying people!!

Latest posts