MAC Taste Temptations Collection (November 2012; December 2012)

aradhana

i was just looking back at cartoonchic's swatches and i'm not sure why temptalia compared nightblooming with candy-yum yum in her review. they look quite different. but maybe it's a skin tone thing?

chi1216

Yah I hope it turns out purple on me. I need something close to Heroine. I didn't get a backup of that lipstick and now I'm running out. :(

loulouhex

Had a feeling it would be the first to go. Not too sure what I think just yet. Some lip swatch pics it looks purple and some pink.
th_dunno.gif
i feel ya on the swatch confusion. i'm hoping to go to the counter when it's released in person to see how amazing or horrible it looks on me: i want purple, not pink. in the swatches that made me want it, it looked similar enough to heroine, and night blooming similar enough to candy yum yum.

singer82

I'm hoping it looks like this on me, but its a long shot... http://www.makeupbyshannyn.com/2012/11/mac-taste-temptation-lipsticks.html?m=1 I'm loving the way Night Blooming looks here too!

BuickMackane

Thanks to the wonderful Fairylite100 I'm getting Unconventional, Nocturnal Instincts and Seductive Intent!
I'm so excited
flower.gif

And with US prices it only came to £39 including shipping and everything - if I'd bought them here then it would've cost £45.50!
Great news! We have another purple convert!

EUSHANNASIA

Dammit! I'm so bummed Seductive Intent sold out already, I was going to buy it after I went to the bank tomorrow. UGH! Does anyone have an extra SI they'd like to sell me? I'm so sad, that was pretty much the only item I was really excited about getting from this collection. I literally fell asleep and woke up to it being sold out. :(

I'm so sick of MAC doing this... seriously. I can't deal with them releasing such limited quantities that I hardly even have time to make a decision before it sells out.

Boasorte

i was just looking back at cartoonchic's swatches and i'm not sure why temptalia compared nightblooming with candy-yum yum in her review.  they look quite different.  but maybe it's a skin tone thing? 
I thought so too at first but I saw some light skin tones that it looked completely purple on as well... Very interesting lippi

Mac-Guy

Dammit! I'm so bummed Seductive Intent sold out already, I was going to buy it after I went to the bank tomorrow. UGH! Does anyone have an extra SI they'd like to sell me? I'm so sad, that was pretty much the only item I was really excited about getting from this collection. I literally fell asleep and woke up to it being sold out. :(

I'm so sick of MAC doing this... seriously. I can't deal with them releasing such limited quantities that I hardly even have time to make a decision before it sells out.
You still have the chance to buy it in store. Good luck.