MAC Taste Temptations Collection (November 2012; December 2012)

MacAddictNurse

Placed my order!! I'm so glad I came on here today I have been really down and super duper stressed I'm taking finals and need to retake one of them so I am at the edge of craziness and ordering these mattenes put me in a slightly better mood so funny how the expectation of a little black box can do that
love.gif

katelyn1223

The lip swatch here makes me want Night Blooming! I can see a violet sheen to it. Now I might have to get it after all. Decisions decisions!
Blue Gaze looks amazing here!
eyelove.gif
I've never bought a Mac nail lacquer, but that might have to change after seeing this swatch!

aradhana

Honestly, me too
sigh.gif
They are sitting in my cart just waiting for me to hit the button. I feel like I needed better descriptions of how they look on.
caved.
blush-anim-cl.gif

bought passionately tempted, night blooming and nocturnal instincts.
i decided i will try to check out unconventional in store...and take FoJ with me to compare...

nuclearteeth

Both of my orders shipped today! I got Seductive Intent, Night Blooming, and Passionately Tempted. I decided not to tempt fate (no pun intended) and backup everything except the blush--which I'm considering doing just in case because I love deeper blushers for winter.

lustandlipstick

Hi ladies!

Haven't been here in awhile. Definitely had to check in and I love Specktra and the information that the forum gives!
cheerleader.gif

I placed my order about an hour ago but all I got was Seductive Intent. I skipped on the other lippies so I have so many that are similar (that I don't wear, sigh ...). I'm super excited for SI though! Especially since I missed out on Heroine and purple is my favorite color. Too bad I couldn't buy 2. Money is tight nowadays. Lol.

neondust

Seductive intent looks like covergirl divine in alot of swatches! Does anyone who actually got to see them know how correct that assumption is?

PRESIDENTslim

im so happy to say this is a total skip. prob easy to say after i bought the expensive behind iridescent powder from the couture collection. lol
blush-anim-cl.gif

sherm

Seductive intent looks like covergirl divine in alot of swatches! Does anyone who actually got to see them know how correct that assumption is?
My SI should be here Wednesday at the latest so I will post up a comparison photo if someone else doesn't get to it first! I hope SI is darker than Divine.

I'm still waffling on Night Blooming because I have Pink Pigeon and a couple other bright pink lipsticks. I wish I had gotten Zen Rose while it was available; I thought it was going to be permanent and waited too long. I almost think I could mimic it with NB and a deeper pink lip pencil. Tough decisions.

hazyday

I ordered Unconventional and Nocturnal Instincts. Seductive Indent caught my eye, but I'm still a little afraid of such bold lip color so I went for the lightest shade. :) I can't wait to try the blush!

Latest posts