MAC The Stylish Brow Collection Discussion (December 2012)

KiKi Kontour

i have the 263 but now im thinkin i should get a 208 too!! everyone is talkn bout the fluidlines but has anyone tried the pencils from the collection?

martiangurll

i have the 263 but now im thinkin i should get a 208 too!! everyone is talkn bout the fluidlines but has anyone tried the pencils from the collection?
I am curious about those too. I thought I ordered one, but it looks like I backed out. When I went to Ulta yesterday, I saw NXY has some brow pencils that look like the old Urban Decay Brow Beaters, with the little brushie on the tip? I want to try those and one of these new pencils too.

allThingsGirl

I really love these brow gels. They make my brows look so crisp and clean and they don't fade! I hope they make them permanent and add a cooler dark color. My hair is very dark brown and brows are black but DDB is a touch warm for me. Still looks great though.

luvlydee

I really love these brow gels.  They make my brows look so crisp and clean and they don't fade!  I hope they make them permanent and add a cooler dark color.  My hair is very dark brown and brows are black but DDB is a touch warm for me.  Still looks great though.
Agreed. I wish they came out with a cooler fluidline for dark hair

luckyme

If anyone tells you that you don't need the 208, they are lying! I got mine yesterday and used it this morning and it made a WORLD of difference! I was almost ready to give up on the brow gel because I was having trouble getting it on with the brush I was using wasn't cutting it. I LOVE THE 208!

Copperhead

If anyone tells you that you don't need the 208, they are lying! I got mine yesterday and used it this morning and it made a WORLD of difference! I was almost ready to give up on the brow gel because I was having trouble getting it on with the brush I was using wasn't cutting it. I LOVE THE 208!
What brush were you using? I just got the brow gel on Tuesday and can't wait to go grab the 208 to go with it. I had makeup on already when I received it so I haven't tried it in it's entirety yet but I tried a little bit with an old slanted Sephora brush that I have (just to try it) and it applied well. I MUST get that 208 though! I have the 266 and 263 that I mainly use for eyelining.

KiKi Kontour

THATS IT....im gettin the 208!!

bambiraptor

Y'all are making me pumped to get my brow gel. I usually use Espresso to do my brows, I love the natural look of the powder but I was doing them for NYE and realized "Damn, I really LOVE a strong brow"... luckily I managed to find the brunette one backordered on Nordstrom's website.. It should be shipping out next week. So excited.

And YES to the 208, I use it for my brow powders and it's hands down my fav brush. i can't wait to use it with the gel.

luckyme

What brush were you using? I just got the brow gel on Tuesday and can't wait to go grab the 208 to go with it. I had makeup on already when I received it so I haven't tried it in it's entirety yet but I tried a little bit with an old slanted Sephora brush that I have (just to try it) and it applied well. I MUST get that 208 though! I have the 266 and 263 that I mainly use for eyelining.
I was using a generic slanted brush but the problem is that it was just to big. The 208 fits my brow area and I dont have to twist and adjust it so that it fits my brow area. Love It!

Copperhead

I haven't but I want to. I'll need to go swatch those in person though because I'm not sure if I'd need Deep Brunette or Deep Dark Brunette.

BuickMackane

I was using a generic slanted brush but the problem is that it was just to big. The 208 fits my brow area and I dont have to twist and adjust it so that it fits my brow area. Love It!
That's precisely why I love it so much. It's just the right size for my brows
heart.gif

martiangurll

I told ya'll the 208 was the shit!
winkiss.gif
Guess I got to get one. 209 not stiff enough. I tried a UD brush but it made the line too thick. I got the hoochie drawn on with a sharpie look. But, I do love the brow gel fluidline. DB was a good match for me and it stays put!

Latest posts