MAC Tres Cheek discussion

kimibos

I can not believe I just wrecked my MM while depotting...
weeping.gif

Thank god I have a back up...
ohhhh i hope its ok by now. that happened to my high land honey blush. ohh and while depotting an e/s duo! dont feel bad girl, sh!t happens!!!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
I still don't have my Full of Joy.
cry.gif
It has been shipped from the US on April 4th. I'm so bummed, I hope it didn't get lost.

Piarpreet

What is on your lids/lips. we have the same eye shape type, How do you put shadow in the crease with the fold/hood eyelid? any tips on how to apply your shadow and how shape your eyes?
reel sexy on lips
and 2 of the extra dimension eyeshadows i think it was havana on outer and the one that looks like superb on inner. I normally tilt my head back and put mirror close to chin to get into my non existing crease

toautumn

I can not believe I just wrecked my MM while depotting...
weeping.gif

Thank god I have a back up...
This is one of my greatest fears! I really don't depot because I know that the ones I don't really care about will come out perfect and my favorites will get all chipped ;_;

I hope you were able to save it!

princess sarah

I use FoJ as an eyeshadow more than a blush and blend it together with Lovecloud... total love!!

Lovecloud is a love blush anyways... Its my new go-to for me and alot of my clients

MACerette

How did it go?
Well, the texture seems different. The blush looks glazed, however, I have the feeling it is still usable. I let the first one dry last night, but it still looked glazed this morning. (Last night I swept a brush in it and it did look good on my cheek). The last portion of alcohol was too much because the consistency was not so much a paste anymore but more fluid. If it is still usable, do you think it is bad for the skin? Anybody has experience with this. My skin really has an attitude, so I can't mess around with it...

I depotted the BU of MM carefully, so that I have the 6 Très Cheek blushes in one pallette. Yay for that!!! The one I ruined is left for another palette.

MACerette

Quote: Originally Posted by peachsuns
Oh, no! I'm sorry! That's a very sad picture. I'm glad you have a backup.
th_cheerup.gif

Thanks
kissy.gif

MACerette

Oh noes!! Good thing you have a backup of MM. Now I don't want to depot my blushes now.
Well, in the end it turned out fine, but it's always hazardous, especially with LE items. I just ran out of space with all those loose blush packages. Now I have one palette that contains all 6 TC blushes. If you have the space and it doens't bother you, you might want to play safe...

I also depotted Pink Cult and Magenta. Not ready to depot Launch Away and Fleet Fast. Might do that later on, but I don't know yet.

GlamQueen21

Well, in the end it turned out fine, but it's always hazardous, especially with LE items. I just ran out of space with all those loose blush packages. Now I have one palette that contains all 6 TC blushes. If you have the space and it doens't bother you, you might want to play safe...

I also depotted Pink Cult and Magenta. Not ready to depot Launch Away and Fleet Fast. Might do that later on, but I don't know yet.
Oh ok. One day I will have the courage to depot my blushes, especially the LE ones.

PeachTwist

MACerette I'm so sorry about your depot accident :(

I've never depotted anything - maybe it's just me, but I love the way everything looks potted. The only thing I'll press is pigments because I hate loose shadow and won't get any use out of them otherwise.

martiangurll

MACerette I'm so sorry about your depot accident :(

I've never depotted anything - maybe it's just me, but I love the way everything looks potted. The only thing I'll press is pigments because I hate loose shadow and won't get any use out of them otherwise.
I wish I wasn't so lazy to press my pigments. They don't get the love they deserve. I am afraid to depot the blushes too. I would still use them shattered but I would be afraid to repress to ruin the texture. So sorry that happened to you MACerette. It happened to my Mighty Aphrodite in the mail, luckily the store gave me exchange.

Piarpreet

I wish I wasn't so lazy to press my pigments. They don't get the love they deserve. I am afraid to depot the blushes too. I would still use them shattered but I would be afraid to repress to ruin the texture. So sorry that happened to you MACerette. It happened to my Mighty Aphrodite in the mail, luckily the store gave me exchange.
dont feel bad im not only lazy to press them im lazy to USE them from the actual pot! I dont even own one. I just wont deal with them.period lol.

Audrey C

dont feel bad im not only lazy to press them im lazy to USE them from the actual pot! I dont even own one. I just wont deal with them.period lol.
I've never bought one either - I know very well that I'd be in a rush one morning and I'd scatter it everywhere and be digging it out of grout for six months. I'll leave the piggies to the experts and stick to pressed shadows.