MAC Tres Cheek discussion

Piarpreet

I've never bought one either - I know very well that I'd be in a rush one morning and I'd scatter it everywhere and be digging it out of grout for six months. I'll leave the piggies to the experts and stick to pressed shadows.
been there done that

Prettypackages

As pretty as Immortal Flower is, It is not really showing up for me. I was playing with benefits coralista, and I think I like that better. Were there any better peachy/color blushes out there?

liba

As pretty as Immortal Flower is, It is not really showing up for me. I was playing with benefits coralista, and I think I like that better. Were there any better peachy/color blushes out there?
There's that peach + gold MB coming out with Heavenly Creature.... Maybe that'd be a good one? I don't remember if any darker skinned folks thought the Naturally MBs made them look ashy, but I don't recall it.

j087

Illamasqua's Lover blush. This has way, way better pigmentation than IF. Love it!

Piarpreet

try it with vigin isle underneath. its a CCB
i LOVE torrid for ur skin tone and liberte NARS summer

aradhana

i thought we were pretty similar in skintone, and i found IF showed up well, albeit it requires layering...LOL!
i dunno if you have access to illamasqua, but dixie is a nice (pigmented) peachy coral....

otherwise, maybe there's a good tarte dupe? i can't recall which tres cheek shades had tarte dupes....

ZoZo

For those who have all the 6 blushes, which 3 are must have or do you recomand for NC35?
I want to pick 3 from this collection and from the next collections since it is my birthday this month so I can buy what a I want as a gift for myself loool
bigstar.gif

Audrey C

For those who have all the 6 blushes, which 3 are must have or do you recomand for NC35?
I want to pick 3 from this collection and from the next collections since it is my birthday this month so I can buy what a I want as a gift for myself loool
bigstar.gif
Many (if not all) of the TC blushes are sold out, ZoZo; you may have trouble sourcing them. Do you have more neutral or warmer undertones? In our house, the faves are Lovecloud (neutral undertone) and Immortal Flower and Modern Mandarin (warm tone).

ZoZo

Many (if not all) of the TC blushes are sold out, ZoZo; you may have trouble sourcing them. Do you have more neutral or warmer undertones? In our house, the faves are Lovecloud (neutral undertone) and Immortal Flower and Modern Mandarin (warm tone).
I have natural undertone, I am overseas right now and this collection is launched before 3 dayes so all the blushes are available as I know.I called MAC store and they kept on hold LC, MM, IM and PP, but I want only 3 so will go and see.

aradhana

I have natural undertone, I am overseas right now and this collection is launched before 3 dayes so all the blushes are available as I know.I called MAC store and they kept on hold LC, MM, IM and PP, but I want only 3 so will go and see.
i think i'd agree with audreyc's choices...but check em out in store if you can!

GlamQueen21

I tried on Pink Tea on my bare cheeks and it looked amazing! I'm going to have to try it when I do a look soon with foundation on. I thought it was going to look ashy on me but when I swatched it, it looked so nice and pretty!

aradhana

I tried on Pink Tea on my bare cheeks and it looked amazing! I'm going to have to try it when I do a look soon with foundation on. I thought it was going to look ashy on me but when I swatched it, it looked so nice and pretty!
i know, i was pretty surprised with it.
i think for me it was a sleeper hit...

Prettypackages

i thought we were pretty similar in skintone, and i found IF showed up well, albeit it requires layering...LOL!
i dunno if you have access to illamasqua, but dixie is a nice (pigmented) peachy coral....

otherwise, maybe there's a good tarte dupe? i can't recall which tres cheek shades had tarte dupes....
It doesn't seem to last, and like you said, I have to really layer it. I'd rather find something similiar that is more pigmented. I took it to sephora to compare, but forgot to look at illmasqua.