MAC Tres Cheek discussion

peachsuns

*makes a note to try this combo*
Thanks girlie for the suggestion! Love LY AND LC!! So a combo makes PERFECT sense!!
I'm sure this combo will look gorgeous on you! Try it!
thmbup.gif

I haven't depotted anything. Shame on me.
tong.gif

Audrey C

Yes that has happened to me too lately. I have rediscovered some beautiful items and started to like some items I originally thought were meh
noworry.gif
. That feels good doesn't it?
I'm getting bored with my corals, l/g and (gasp) LY shimmer - I'm ready to go back to my more opaque reds, neutrals and oranges. My tan is finally fading so I'm a happy girl. I'm back in F&B C2 although I'm still at 2.0 in MM.

I'm rediscovering all of my blushes - I wore Douceur twice this week and Blushbaby came out to play as well. Shock of all shocks, I discovered that I love Gaiety which is one of the colours I thought I'd never use in my NARS palette. It looks great as a fresh flush of colour with a deeper lip.
th_e2cloud9.gif

martiangurll

I'm getting bored with my corals, l/g and (gasp) LY shimmer - I'm ready to go back to my more opaque reds, neutrals and oranges. My tan is finally fading so I'm a happy girl. I'm back in F&B C2 although I'm still at 2.0 in MM.

I'm rediscovering all of my blushes - I wore Douceur twice this week and Blushbaby came out to play as well. Shock of all shocks, I discovered that I love Gaiety which is one of the colours I thought I'd never use in my NARS palette. It looks great as a fresh flush of colour with a deeper lip.
th_e2cloud9.gif
This is why the stash must be rotated! I was digging thru some stuff I had put aside to swap and found a blush I thought was lovely and needed to try. I guess I bought it in my timid phase and was going to swap it without trying it, but it looks like it would totally be up my alley now. Rediscovering an old favorite is almost as much fun as tracking down a lovely new item that everyone is raving about.

I am wondering how LY would look layered over some of these blushes, like PP

peachsuns

This is why the stash must be rotated! I was digging thru some stuff I had put aside to swap and found a blush I thought was lovely and needed to try. I guess I bought it in my timid phase and was going to swap it without trying it, but it looks like it would totally be up my alley now. Rediscovering an old favorite is almost as much fun as tracking down a lovely new item that everyone is raving about.
I am wondering how LY would look layered over some of these blushes, like PP
I rotate my stash and fall in love with the old favorites again often. I've been wearing Oh So Fair BP on the cheeks and Briar Rose BP on the apples the last few days.
love.gif

I've tried LY with Lovecloud and Peony Petal on separate occasions. I loved them both. Try the LY and PP combo, and let us know how you like it.
heart2.gif

singer82

I rotate my stash and fall in love with the old favorites again often. I've been wearing Oh So Fair BP on the cheeks and Briar Rose BP on the apples the last few days. :love: I've tried LY with Lovecloud and Peony Petal on separate occasions. I loved them both. Try the LY and PP combo, and let us know how you like it. :heart2:
I've been rotating like crazy too lately. Oh So Fair and Briar Rose are two of my favorite cheek products that I own! :eyelove: love them! I'll def try ly over osf. I feel in love with pink tea with Lightscapade today. With my pale skin it gave me doll cheeks! Love it

nikki1387

yay! i'm still so in love with my blushes, too. i depotted mine and they're fine, they look so cute in their palette.

i'm thinking of selling my back up of modern mandarin, though, so if anyone is looking, let me know! :)

OhSoJaded

I was all set to try and depot my TC blushes this weekend until I realized that I don't own Peony Petal. It's going to bug me if the 6th slot is taken up by some other blush (which is ridiculous b/c no one will know but me)...I suppose I could put Pink Cult in it's place...

gracie90

Quote:
I was all set to try and depot my TC blushes this weekend until I realized that I don't own Peony Petal. It's going to bug me if the 6th slot is taken up by some other blush (which is ridiculous b/c no one will know but me)...I suppose I could put Pink Cult in it's place...
Can you not find it anywhere? That would bug me too.. I have slight makeup OCD!

OhSoJaded

I hope so, but it's rather late in the game. I haven't seen them anywhere yet. Maybe they all sold out except maybe for Peony Petal?
I think some (but not all) of these might pop up soon. Shop/Cook MAC is only hitting CCO's now, and that came out before TC. Well, at least I'm hoping they'll pop up! I bought a palette for this collection and there's a poor, empty slot reserved for Peony Petal. I'm thinking that Pink Tea will for sure make it's way over to CCO since it's still online.

Yazmin

There weren't any Tendertones at my CCO when I checked yesterday. They are supposed to get a new shipment Friday so I'll check again when I go back.

bulbasaur359

I think some (but not all) of these might pop up soon. Shop/Cook MAC is only hitting CCO's now, and that came out before TC. Well, at least I'm hoping they'll pop up! I bought a palette for this collection and there's a poor, empty slot reserved for Peony Petal. I'm thinking that Pink Tea will for sure make it's way over to CCO since it's still online.
Peony Petal is still available on Nordstrom's website. It's with the regular blushes. That's how I got Modern Mandarin. I had thought I had missed out but ordered it and received it. Hopefully, they really do have it in stock so you can fill that hole.

OhSoJaded

Peony Petal is still available on Nordstrom's website. It's with the regular blushes. That's how I got Modern Mandarin. I had thought I had missed out but ordered it and received it. Hopefully, they really do have it in stock so you can fill that hole.
Hmm. I tried ordering it from Nordies a few months ago and the order got cancelled. Maybe I'll try it again this week. That's how I got Pink Tea. I originally skipped that one as well. Thanks!

bulbasaur359

Ugh, now I want peony petal lol. I never got it when it came out. I just filled a blush palette with mostly pro colors so don't NEED it but you know how it goes lol.