MAC Tres Cheek discussion

Icecaramellatte

I tried Pixiedancer's Restores Dazzle/Magenta/Full of Joy combo yesterday. Really pretty! But boy is Magenta pigmented. I used the #131 brush but I still had to blend like crazy. I have to be careful with Magenta but I loved the look.

PixieDancer

I tried Pixiedancer's Restores Dazzle/Magenta/Full of Joy combo yesterday. Really pretty! But boy is Magenta pigmented. I used the #131 brush but I still had to blend like crazy. I have to be careful with Magenta but I loved the look.
Yeah... That Magenta sure is a doozy! But once you get the application down, this combo is excellent! Glad you gave it a try!

martiangurll

Yeah... That Magenta sure is a doozy! But once you get the application down, this combo is excellent! Glad you gave it a try!
I skipped Magenta. I swirled Amazonian Princess on my cheeks the other day and it was almost too magenta, so I cannot even imagine my reaction to the actual magenta blush. And the WW blushes really were not as pigmented as these newer ones, so it would have been magenta overload. I don't think I could have handled it.

PixieDancer

I skipped Magenta. I swirled Amazonian Princess on my cheeks the other day and it was almost too magenta, so I cannot even imagine my reaction to the actual magenta blush. And the WW blushes really were not as pigmented as these newer ones, so it would have been magenta overload. I don't think I could have handled it.
Given the pigmentation... It will definitely last forever! But I also have Exhibit A blush from Nars that looks super scarey in the pan, but I have made it work on every person that I have ever tried it on. Just by using a different brush and a light hand. But I totally understand if you have a blush already that satisfies that color need in your stash. I didn't have a true Magenta colored blush, so I was happy to add it to my collection. I doubt I will ever need another! HeeHee

bulbasaur359

Sorry to dredge up an old thread but if anyone missed out on MM I was able to successfully order it from Nordies and it shipped today (along with companions lol) so they actually have it in stock online. I am excited to get it and am glad I got the chance. The website actually has all 6 in stock which is amazing.

martiangurll

Sorry to dredge up an old thread but if anyone missed out on MM I was able to successfully order it from Nordies and it shipped today (along with companions lol) so they actually have it in stock online. I am excited to get it and am glad I got the chance. The website actually has all 6 in stock which is amazing.
we like this sort of drudging up...I loved this collection. with the new blushes coming up in Style Something collection, I will have to avoid the temptation of back ups though. It is tempting to BU Peony Petal and Pink Tea however

GlamQueen21

I have finally worked up the courage to depot my blushes! I am really happy! I depotted 5 of the blushes from this collection to put with Pink Tea and they look amazing!

MACerette

I have finally worked up the courage to depot my blushes! I am really happy! I depotted 5 of the blushes from this collection to put with Pink Tea and they look amazing!
I have a Tres Cheek palette too. Really like it. I am actually wearing Pink Tea today. It has been a long time since I reached for the TC blushes. I will be reaching more for them now.

OhSoJaded

I need to depot my Tres Cheek blushes, but the whole process still terrifies me, haha. More so b/c this was a LE collection (that is oddly still available on Nordies).

GlamQueen21

I need to depot my Tres Cheek blushes, but the whole process still terrifies me, haha. More so b/c this was a LE collection (that is oddly still available on Nordies).
I was scared to depot my blushes when I first did it but I did the same flatiron method as I do with my eyeshadows.

peachsuns

I've been wearing Lovecloud and Light Year a lot. My fab combo.
heart2.gif

PixieDancer

This freaks me out as well! It's the same reason I rarley depot LE eyeshadows! If they are irreplaceable, I feel they are more secure in their individual homes! HeeHee
A TC palette is VERY tempting though! I had to turn my head when Shellcat posted her pretty blush palettes when these were released! I wish I had the moxy to try...

aradhana

strangely i found it easier to depot blushes than eyeshadows. i use a clothes iron, and don't do any cutting etc...just requires a little patience till the glue melts...i did crumble one blush, but i guess there has to be a little learning curve ;)