MAC Tres Cheek discussion

martiangurll

I bet they will sell out fast. At least some of them.

I thought that about the little heart blushers with Quite cute and they didn't go so fast. However, that collection was way bigger and folks were distracted with the lipsticks. This collection is only blushes, so I could see some of them going OOS.

Babylard

I love the blushes I got. NC20 and excellent for heavy handed folks like me :3
I thought that about the little heart blushers with Quite cute and they didn't go so fast. However, that collection was way bigger and folks were distracted with the lipsticks. This collection is only blushes, so I could see some of them going OOS.

katred

Specktra Bestie

Yes, I was surprised to see that those are STILL kicking around on the Mac web site and it's only recently that I've stopped seeing them in stores. I was pretty sure they'd fly, but far from it. (And I love my Miss Behavin'- great shade!) I think that the most universal of these colours could sell out quickly- like Pink Cult or Stunner blush, which really moved.

singer82

Oooo thanks so much for telling us this. I should go get a BU of the peach blush. It's a nice natural coralesqe color on my pale face.

Yes, I was surprised to see that those are STILL kicking around on the Mac web site and it's only recently that I've stopped seeing them in stores. I was pretty sure they'd fly, but far from it. (And I love my Miss Behavin'- great shade!) I think that the most universal of these colours could sell out quickly- like Pink Cult or Stunner blush, which really moved.

romi79_2008

Because no 1 answered in the b2m thread, i`ll dare ask here, do you know if the refill palettes ( like the one for the blushes) are good for B2m ? 2 of mine broke, need to replace them. I `m wondering if i should give the z`palette a try, the mac`s one lasted only a couple of years and they get so dirty

Mac-Guy

Because no 1 answered in the b2m thread, i`ll dare ask here, do you know if the refill palettes ( like the one for the blushes) are good for B2m ? 2 of mine broke, need to replace them. I `m wondering if i should give the z`palette a try, the mac`s one lasted only a couple of years and they get so dirty

Yes, you can B2M them.

Mac-Guy

Coygirl (and the other blushes in the Good Bye section) are gone since last week. To be fair, they were hanging out there for at least four weeks.

GlamQueen21

I can imagine all of the blushes being sold out so fast! I better be on the lookout on when they come online so I can get them!

Mac-Guy

Lou, can we rename the thread Tres Cheek instead of Tres Chic? The former one is the correct name of the collection. :)

Mac-Guy

Well, these little "easter eggs," i.e. spelling mistakes or slightly different collection names, make it really easy to see how blatantly copies from Specktra without acknowledging the source.
peace2.gif
(you know who you are)

But yes, I can confirm that the blush collection is called Tres Cheek.

Miss Dynamite

Well, these little "easter eggs," i.e. spelling mistakes or slightly different collection names, make it really easy to see how blatantly copies from Specktra without acknowledging the source.
peace2.gif
(you know who you are)

But yes, I can confirm that the blush collection is called Tres Cheek.

Oh here we go again...nobody owns the collection info except MAC and I've still yet to see anybody post anything from here without crediting it, other than one site that was shut down months and months ago.
blinks.gif

Mac-Guy

It seems that QC was all about the lippies, or CYY, to be more concrete.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Coygirl (and the other blushes in the Good Bye section) are gone since last week. To be fair, they were hanging out there for at least four weeks.

If you're in Canada, they're still there. I'll put the list of products that are in there into the discontinued thread.

EDIT: Done! Here's the list- at least what's in Canada. http://www.specktra.net/t/179251/mac-items-being-discontinued-in-2012#post_2207911

ladyarwen

Modern Mandarin, Immortal Flower, and Full of Joy have sparked my interest. If nothing else, I'll for sure be getting Full of Joy.

missah

Planning on just getting two blushes from the collection and Pink Cult and possibly a new lipstick. My bf of nearly 4 years dumped me and now Im free to wear whatever makeup I like.