MAC Tres Cheek discussion

Piarpreet

count me in

I'm a blush hoarder too
sigh.gif

Piarpreet

i do agree thought that highlighter is the final phase.... at least in my case.
1) eyeshadows & other eye color stuff
2) Lipsticks & other lip stuff
3) blushes & bronzers
4) highlights & foundations with different finishes, coverages...etc...

and SOME like Mac guy....

5) Primers

Mac-Guy

i do agree thought that highlighter is the final phase.... at least in my case.
1) eyeshadows & other eye color stuff
2) Lipsticks & other lip stuff
3) blushes & bronzers
4) highlights & foundations with different finishes, coverages...etc...

and SOME like Mac guy....

5) Primers
I'm confused why I'm part of your list. Are you hoarding MAC-guys in your closet? LOL

singer82

I remember not too long ago my only blush was Strada. It's def starting to grow now! My first phase was MAC's pigments, then I started to buy more shadows, then lip sticks, and now blushes.
A collection of Mac-Guys.....there would be 10 backups of everything LOL
flower.gif
hehe

ahoythere

Yep, pigments were my gateway drug........
I remember not too long ago my only blush was Strada. It's def starting to grow now! My first phase was MAC's pigments, then I started to buy more shadows, then lip sticks, and now blushes.
A collection of Mac-Guys.....there would be 10 backups of everything LOL
flower.gif
hehe

Hersheykisseslv

April is my b-day month, so I'll indulge lol. I want Modern Mandarin, Immortal Flower and Full of Joy from this collection. It all depends on swatches, if I get them all. I also will probably end up picking up two or even three of Heroine from Reel Sexy; going overboard but from the swatch it looked so fierce! I think I will def go to the pro store as it looks like these things might sell out fast!

sss215

April is my b-day month, so I'll indulge lol. I want Modern Mandarin, Immortal Flower and Full of Joy from this collection. It all depends on swatches, if I get them all. I also will probably end up picking up two or even three of Heroine from Reel Sexy; going overboard but from the swatch it looked so fierce! I think I will def go to the pro store as it looks like these things might sell out fast!

Me too! looks like i will be treating myself big time!

Piarpreet

oh Dolly..... I meant u are at a different make up lover level... which is the level in which you are crazy for primers. I'm not there yet. I'm at the highlight stage :p still....

As far as I know, I'm not cloned yet. But if I ever get cloned, you can call me Dolly
flower.gif

martiangurll

At least I am not having to worry about a quick sell out and waiting weeks for a restock on these blushes, right? I mean it should take them a little longer to sell out and then no more teasing I would guess...

Maybe that is a good reason to collect face stuff instead of lippies...

Mac-Guy

At least I am not having to worry about a quick sell out and waiting weeks for a restock on these blushes, right? I mean it should take them a little longer to sell out and then no more teasing I would guess...

Maybe that is a good reason to collect face stuff instead of lippies...
I bet they will sell out fast. At least some of them.

OctoberViolet

I'm already practicing my stalking.
graucho.gif
I want to make sure this doesn't pass me up. Not taking any chances. I am in dyer need for that Full of Joy lavender blush. I'm still on the fence about Pink Tea, Modern Mandarin, Immortal Flower & LoveCloud.

I bet they will sell out fast. At least some of them.