MAC Tres Cheek discussion

Shellcat

No, I don't have those, but Peony Petal is a beautiful blue/pink shade. I really like it.

Pink Tea and Pink Cult look really gorgeous here! Do you happen to own Overdyed or Her Blooming Cheek? I would love to know how they compare to Peony Petal! Thank you so much for the beautiful swatches!

pemily

she applied it quite heavily... I thought maybe that was it?
she did mention that some people like that look it was like bright pink dusty looking,..... maybe its just my personal taste? you appear quite dark, what is it you like about the colour?

duckrodeo

Ahh nuts! Thanks for the feedback, though! From the looks of it, they seem like lighter and darker versions of one another. I shouldn't be tempted by PP, I have blue-based pink blushes up the wazoo lol.

missah

I need help! I'm Nc25 and I can't decide between Lovecloud and Peony petal!
I can only get two blushes and I've picked Pink Cult as the other.
What do you think? lovecloud and Peony Petal looked gorgeous in your swatches.

PixieDancer

Me TOOOO! That's why I am TRYING to resist PP.

Ahh nuts! Thanks for the feedback, though! From the looks of it, they seem like lighter and darker versions of one another. I shouldn't be tempted by PP, I have blue-based pink blushes up the wazoo lol.

HoneyMilk

I was hoping to avoid team 3 (and above)... But the more swatches I see the more blushes "I can't live without" :eyelove:

pemily

I really don't know, but what I do know is this: under NO circumstances should you drop Pink Cult, that blush is absoloute perfection :)

peachsuns

iagree.gif
Blue-based pink blushes are my weakness, too! I'm wondering if Peony Petal is similar to the blushes like Tippy, Fashion Frenzy, Pleasantry MB, or Amazon Princess.

Shellcat

I don't own any other lavender blushes...after I applied it, I kept looking at it and it was quite a "glowy" lavender that just made me look refreshed.

Shellcat

I think Full of Joy and Lovecloud will look great with your NC15/NC20 skintone.

iagree.gif
Blue-based pink blushes are my weakness, too! I'm wondering if Peony Petal is similar to the blushes like Tippy, Fashion Frenzy, Pleasantry MB, or Amazon Princess.

duckrodeo

iagree.gif
Lovecloud is my faaavorite! It's such a bright springy color. I can't resist it! I might have to back that baby up. Just looking at it in the pan made me giddy
pompom.gif

peachsuns

Awww, thank you! I was just going to ask you the question! Hehe. Do you think Peony Petal might be too bright on NC15/20?
amuse.gif

Speaking of lavender blush, I have Sakura, and I love it.
heart.gif

peachsuns

Two more votes for Lovecloud. Thank you, ladies! I cannot wait to see it next week!
yahoo.gif

Lovecloud is my faaavorite! It's such a bright springy color. I can't resist it! I might have to back that baby up. Just looking at it in the pan made me giddy
pompom.gif

singer82

Thanks so much! I do have Pink Cult so I think I'll pass on PT. I'll be for sure getting LC IF and FOJ. I didnt think Lovecloud would be so beautfiul, wow!
You've been such a help thanks so much!
th_hug.gif

Latest posts