MAC Tres Cheek discussion

lyseD

I'm really doubting any of the collections will come on-line before next week. MAC Canada sent out an email with free shipping until midnight Sunday and they never have free shipping when a new collection goes up.

princess sarah

Ok I have finally settled on what I am getting and not getting anymore

Full Of Joy
Lovecloud
Peony Petal

I passed on pink tea and went for Pink Cult instead because I love a matte finish and think they are similar enough that I dont need both

Honey&LemonGirl

Temptalia's swatches are out: http://www.temptalia.com/mac-tres-cheek-blushes-swatches-sneak-peek

My list is solid now: FoJ, MM, Superb, Whisper of Gilt :)

LeeleeBell

Previewed today and I think Love Cloud is the only one coming home with me. Nothing else really spoke to me but Love Cloud is gorgeous <3.
eyelove.gif

MACina

Tippy and Peony Petal are not too close.For me they are different enough to own both.
I made a comparison a while ago.Maybe this helps a little....

pemily

its amazing...
I used to only trust t's swatches, being in aus and ordering from the US make it impossible for me to see items myself first BUT the 2 blushes I decided on by seeing in person actually are the only two I wouldn't have picked if I had.

as much as I adore her reviews and pictures I think I will have to be careful in the future as I have a lot of things I don't like (in no way am I blaming her!!) but our skin tones are so so so different

missah

its amazing...
I used to only trust t's swatches, being in aus and ordering from the US make it impossible for me to see items myself first BUT the 2 blushes I decided on by seeing in person actually are the only two I wouldn't have picked if I had.

as much as I adore her reviews and pictures I think I will have to be careful in the future as I have a lot of things I don't like (in no way am I blaming her!!) but our skin tones are so so so different
Which two are you getting?

FStone

Here is my list so far, but I will have to check them out in store! I am NC15 :)

Immortal Flower
Lovecloud
Modern Mandarin
Pink Tea

I am wondering about Peony Petal, and I already have Sakura from QC and don't use it often so will pass on FoJ

princess sarah

I rely on her as well for the same reason.... I got my name down at my local counter hoping that I can see the blushes but I have already ordered them already. I plan to swatch the ones I dont have for my blog instead.

Its so hard sometimes to compare online to in person when we get everything so much later.

pink tea and foj, i'm nw35 and the other colours either looked powdery on my skin or sunburnt LOL

missah

HIII Princess Sarah!!! =)

I'm planning on getting Lovecloud only from this collection plus Pink Cult & WMS from Reel Sexy.
Those sound like choices I would've loved to have made! unfortunately for me, my budget is limited :(
When are you getting them? I cant wait for your reviews+pics!!

MRV

I'm thinking the same. Pink Tea might not be good with my redness. I think I can pull off better the bluer pinks than PT. MM will be the best on me I think.

princess sarah

I am terrible and ended up with heaps more than I was hoping for and pink cult so I am team 4...

I wasnt going to get lovecloud or immortal flower until I saw swatches on here, they are just beautiful!

They are getting posted end of the week so I will have them after easter... I am bursting waiting for them!! At least I will get them as they are hitting here in Australia. I am down for a preview in store next week so plan to swatch all of them then if I can

aradhana

I contacted them today and she said def not tomorrow. Even though she didn't know the exact date..they would know 24-48hrs before it launches. Although I keep stalking the site as well...don't want a repeat of S3C3
ssad.gif

thanks for the info! that's reassuring...
i'm hoping the problem with my computer is just the power cord so i can get it replaced today, but i suppose there is always my phone for mobile stalking :D

Latest posts