MAC Tres Cheek discussion

itching2snitch

I am now all aflutter for Peony Petal, Full of Joy, and maybe Love Cloud or Pink Tea, whichever is more muted. I am still sorta hoping Pink Tea is a dupe or near dupe for Pink Cult. Then bullocks on the rest, I will get Pink Tea and BU.
No dupe needed! :) It's coming out again in Reel Sexy.

peachsuns

No dupe needed! :) It's coming out again in Reel Sexy.
You mean Pink Cult is coming back in Reel Sexy?
th_sign_woot.gif

honybr

Let's have a blush party.
pompom.gif

I'm there! We can all bring a drink that mimics the color of the blush.
drinks.gif

Thanks for swatches! Again, Modern Mandarin will be mine! I have a ridiculous amount of coral/orange blushes so I'll have to look at Immortal Flower in person to ensure I don't have a dupe. Full of Joy intrigues me. I love the color but feel it would look horrific on my skin.

itching2snitch

I'm there! We can all bring a drink that mimics the color of the blush.
drinks.gif

Thanks for swatches! Again, Modern Mandarin will be mine! I have a ridiculous amount of coral/orange blushes so I'll have to look at Immortal Flower in person to ensure I don't have a dupe. Full of Joy intrigues me. I love the color but feel it would look horrific on my skin.
*sigh* On skin that is in the high NW range, every last one of them looks like chalk. Hopefully it will be alright for you, though!

LMD84

they all look fab but pink tea and full of joy are my faves from these swatches! thanks so much!

xasperadastra

uhm.. so if I am NC and I have deep yellow undertones, Full of joy would look awful on me U__U Usually I can't wear lavender lipstick (Quite cute was terrible on me)

Edit* sorry I probably misunderstood the point!!

DILLIGAF

Disappointed about the Pro Pans but either way I'm a depotting Queen!!!! Thanks for the swatches so now I have a solid list!
Peony Petal
Modern Mandarin
Immortal Flower

Mac-Guy

I'd rather have it in April than later as in May, we already have Hey Sailor (expensive) followed by the large mineralize collection (even more expensive).

For me, April will be all about blushes, skin finishes, and fake nails. 8 x blushes, 3 x MSF, and an unknown number of Ruffian nails + a few ED e/s.
flower.gif

missah

I'd rather have it in April than later as in May, we already have Hey Sailor (expensive) followed by the large mineralize collection (even more expensive).

For me, April will be all about blushes, skin finishes, and fake nails. 8 x blushes, 3 x MSF, and an unknown number of Ruffian nails + a few ED e/s.
flower.gif
Just blushes for me.

lyseD

Me too. I am keeping Chen Man under $100. And heaven kows what I'll end up spending in April. Every time I see a new swatch my list grows!
April is going to be a very expensive month for me. After Chen Man, going to save up big.

Latest posts