MAC Tres Cheek discussion

sss215

*sigh* On skin that is in the high NW range, every last one of them looks like chalk.  Hopefully it will be alright for you, though!

Wow! I can't imagine how that is even possible, was the blush formula changed or something. Now I really can't wait to see them because I'm curious, chalk? Crazy!

honybr

Wow! I can't imagine how that is even possible, was the blush formula changed or something. Now I really can't wait to see them because I'm curious, chalk? Crazy!
You and me both. That makes me a little nervous. I'm horrified that a red orange blush would dare be chalky on me.
girlhaha.gif

I guess if these ones fail I'll just get Frenzy blush from Tarte. I'm holding off on that one to see what Modern Mandarin looks like.

sss215

Quote:Originally Posted by honybr

You and me both.  That makes me a little nervous.  I'm horrified that a red orange blush would dare be chalky on me.  
girlhaha.gif

I guess if these ones fail I'll just get Frenzy blush from Tarte.  I'm holding off on that one to see what Modern Mandarin looks like.

Yeah, I'm holding off too. The swatch on MAC-Guy's hand looks rich and buttery.

martiangurll

If these are rich and buttery, I could get all of them except maybe not the red orange one. I am skeered of it. But otherwise,
th_WeAreDoomed.png

GlamQueen21

Same here. Chen Man is going to be a small haul for me with two lipsticks and two lipglasses. And yes, new swatches makes my list grow as well lol

duckrodeo

I know there is a lot of talk about the beautyjunkies forum but they have some pictures of the Peony Petal blush side by side with Briar Rose and Coygirl and a swatch of the PP blush as well. http://beautyjunkies.inbeauty.de/forum/showthread.php?t=121184 scroll down for the pictures with Briar Rose and Coygirl.

icon_eek.gif
PP looks a lot more Lavender in that picture, like more comparable to what the Full of Joy swatch looked like that I2S posted. Interesting. In either case, I own Briar Rose and Coygirl, so not sure if I need another similar blush in the mix.

Pinkdollface

icon_eek.gif
PP looks a lot more Lavender in that picture, like more comparable to what the Full of Joy swatch looked like that I2S posted. Interesting. In either case, I own Briar Rose and Coygirl, so not sure if I need another similar blush in the mix.
It looks like the lightning used in the picture is washing the colours out a bit. I just hold my Coygirl and Pink Swoon blushes against my screen and now i'm thinking Peony Petal might be a blue based version of Pink Swoon and maybe a bit more vibrant.

aradhana

i think it's going to be a struggle not to get all 6 of these blushes...
esp. if they're like the sheertone formula...
i love the non-sparkle butteriness....

duckrodeo

It looks like the lightning used in the picture is washing the colours out a bit. I just hold my Coygirl and Pink Swoon blushes against my screen and now i'm thinking Peony Petal might be a blue based version of Pink Swoon and maybe a bit more vibrant.

Ohh that's very helpful! Thank you for further describing. I don't own Pink Swoon, maybe I will check out this blush after all, hmm.

Anna x

a while back didnt we see a picture of a model holding up one of these blushes in the early buzz thread?

MACina

I checked my blushes again trying to finde a similar shade but I could not find one.Peony Petal is unique for me.

Ohh that's very helpful! Thank you for further describing. I don't own Pink Swoon, maybe I will check out this blush after all, hmm.

itching2snitch

The only one that had decent pay off was Modern Mandarin. But the rest.... eeeehhhh... again, I'm referencing this on NW47 skin.

But on lighter skin, they were all lovely! They will be sold out, so don't play around.

sss215

Quote:Originally Posted by itching2snitch

The only one that had decent pay off was Modern Mandarin.  But the rest.... eeeehhhh... again, I'm referencing this on NW47 skin.

But on lighter skin, they were all lovely! They will be sold out, so don't play around.  

Ok good because that is the one I want the most. Thanks

Latest posts