MAC Tres Cheek discussion

martiangurll

I am now all aflutter for Peony Petal, Full of Joy, and maybe Love Cloud or Pink Tea, whichever is more muted. I am still sorta hoping Pink Tea is a dupe or near dupe for Pink Cult. Then bullocks on the rest, I will get Pink Tea and BU.

lyseD

Full of Joy and Modern Mandarin for me.
I skipped Optimistic Orange for MM so I hope it works on my NW20 skin.

rockin

Pink Tea, Love Cloud, Immortal Flower and possibly Peony Petal for me. Like martiangurll, I'm kinda hoping that Pink Tea might be a close dupe for Pink Cult, which is one of my favourite MAC blushes so far

OctoberViolet

For some reason I missed out on Pink Cult. Not sure if I just didn't have the money for it or I skipped the collection or for some other reason. I've been hearing great things about that blush. If one of these pinks are similar would you please let me know? I'd love to get a dupe this time around. Thank you!

Pink Tea, Love Cloud, Immortal Flower and possibly Peony Petal for me. Like martiangurll, I'm kinda hoping that Pink Tea might be a close dupe for Pink Cult, which is one of my favourite MAC blushes so far

Mac-Guy

Full of Joy and Modern Mandarin for me.
I skipped Optimistic Orange for MM so I hope it works on my NW20 skin.

If you use a light hand, it will look great. A good way to tone it down (for NW complexions) is to use a contour in a cooler color, which will balance the orange-ness of this new trend.

Mac-Guy

I am now all aflutter for Peony Petal, Full of Joy, and maybe Love Cloud or Pink Tea, whichever is more muted. I am still sorta hoping Pink Tea is a dupe or near dupe for Pink Cult. Then bullocks on the rest, I will get Pink Tea and BU.

Are you running low on Pink Cult?

martiangurll

Are you running low on Pink Cult?

Not really--but it really is such a unique blush. I think Pink Tea will be close. There are so many blushes, esp. with the 3 from Naturally, none are really in heavy rotation so I am not close to pan on anything. Pink Cult will be hard to replace, however.

GlamQueen21

I'm now unsure if I want Pink Tea and Lovecloud. All I know is that Pink Peony, Modern Madarin, Immortal Flower and Full of Joy are calling me!

liba

Hmm I wonder if Immortal Flower will be too orange for me.
Were you able to wear Mighty Aphrodite blush, mixing both sides together? This is a touch more orange, but definitely in the same zone. How about Sheer Mandarin sheen supreme? If you can pull that off on your lips, you should be able to rock this on your cheeks just fine. Fresh Honey MB has got some browner undertones, so that one might actually be tougher to pull off, only for other reasons. In any case, I bet these are so blendable, you should be ok no matter what.

katred

Specktra Bestie
THANK YOU ITCHING2SNITCH!!!!!!
I wonder how Peony Petal compares to Overdyed. I love that blush, but a little goes a loooong way on my skin. Pink Tea and Love Cloud are definitely coming home with me. Full of Joy looks like a cooler-toned version of Coygirl.

Welcome to the boards Itch2Snitch and thank you sooo much for the swatches :)
I was wondering that. I can't decide if it looks more like Overdyed or Her Blooming Cheek, but it's definitely reminiscent of some past limited releases. Since I have both of those (and Azalea!), I do NOT need another bright pink/ magenta blush, no matter how packed with awesome it is.

missah

On my list are all of them except for Modern Mandarin and possibly Full of Joy & Immortal flower. I dont have any regular MAC blushes yet so this might be my first purchase =D

romi79_2008

Wow, just when you think you have enough blush......

I'd love to hear more about the new Satin formula for these - I bet it's stupendous!
Well if they are anything like the LE ones they put out in the last 2 years they are lovely, not a fan of those permanent, they are a little chalky

duckrodeo

I was wondering that. I can't decide if it looks more like Overdyed or Her Blooming Cheek, but it's definitely reminiscent of some past limited releases. Since I have both of those (and Azalea!), I do NOT need another bright pink/ magenta blush, no matter how packed with awesome it is.
Yup, I hear you! I have those as well, and I bought NARS Gaiety blush, so I need a bright pink blush like I need a hole in the head lol. Here's hoping Peony Petal brings more to the table, if not, money saved for more awesomely unique products to come!

I hope Immortal Flower is like a peach dream for me lol. I'm still so, so sad Fresh Honey didn't work out for me.