MAC Tropical Taboo Collection (2013)

elegant-one

It's pretty and I was considering a b/u, but the staying power is just not there. Not to mention I have a stila eye pencil that is the exact same color as Orpheus with better staying power (but that was LE too last time I checked). Looks like my final haul is just Heroine l/l. Short and sweet!
You will LOVE heroine l/l dear

Lipstickdiva420

Me too..lol. That's why I'm going to swatch and see if any grabs my eye instead of buying on impulse because heavenly creature collection is being treated like a stepchild..loll
The only stuff I got from the collection is Narcissus,heroine, ablaze bu's, Tropica,gold deposit, Lust and rio. A lot of the stuff from this collection looks similar to last years collection so I tried not to go crazy with this collection. I've been treating heavenly creatures collection like a step child also lol. I'm thinking of getting simmer, but it looks similar to ros.

Copperhead

Yay my order of Midnight Mambo, Narcissus and Fever Isle shipped!
pompom.gif
That's great NaomiH! I hope you love them ALL!

Pretty Honeybee

Sorry for the quality of the photos I took them with my iPhone. I also got all the shadows my favorites are Dare To Bare, Time To Tango, and Tropica I tried to take pictures of them but just couldn't get "good enough" ones I hope these swatches help at least. Left to right Simmer, Exotic Ember, Sweet Samba
aba4e56c_image.jpeg
Lust, Rio, Adored
3ba76807_image.jpeg
Very pretty on you ;-)

MACJunkie85

I hope my UPS guy delivers early. I would like to swatch my stuff before I go to the gym. Because Lord knows I'm tired when I come home!

Pretty Honeybee

I signed it even though I've never used it, but I did see a swatch of it and it's gorgeous. I hope mac does bring it back. The only stuff I got from the collection is Narcissus,heroine, ablaze bu's, Tropica,gold deposit, Lust and rio. A lot of the stuff from this collection looks similar to last years collection so I tried not to go crazy with this collection. I've been treating heavenly creatures collection like a step child also lol. I'm thinking of getting simmer, but it looks similar to ros.
Nice haul Diva!! Yes, Narcissus, Fever Isle and the 159 I'm quite sure about. The others I'm gonna test out. So umm, when you getting your stuff so I can see? Today? Loll

Lipstickdiva420

Nice haul Diva!! Yes, Narcissus, Fever Isle and the 159 I'm quite sure about. The others I'm gonna test out. So umm, when you getting your stuff so I can see? Today? Loll
Thank you! You have a nice haul too I forgot I got the 159 too lol. The 159 looks like a dream highlight brush. Fever Isle does look pretty too. I'm going to get my stuff tomorrow I'll swatch then if I can.

lyseD

What liner would you suggest for Narcissus? I don't have a purple one and probably don't want to buy one since this will be my first and maybe only purple lip product.

Thanks.

honey b

Just checked the UPS tracking and my package went "out for delivery" at 8:30 am here so I should have my stuff before the end of the day!
yahoo.gif

sherm

I got my Narcissus from Nordstrom yesterday! I'm excited to try it today. So far nothing else is doing it for me, which is weird because I usually go gaga for Mineralize. Dare to Bare, Time to Tango, and Tropica are all pretty colors - ones that I'm usually attracted to but don't have perfect dupes of already - but not "HAVE TO HAVE IT" so I might check in at the CCO in a couple months.