MAC Tropical Taboo Collection (2013)

bobbiedoll03

I can only afford one MSF...which one is suggested for NC45-NC50...I was eyeing RIO but im not sure now. I already have Gold deposit.

MACina

YAY
yahoo.gif

Yay my order of Midnight Mambo, Narcissus and Fever Isle shipped!
pompom.gif

BLONDYRAVE

Lets do this ups man, flood warnings all over Chicago and northwest Indiana... Hoping my precious little black box doesn't float away!

TwistedFaith

I sold off my Metal Rock years ago because it looked like how EE looks on T. But Color Queen mentioned it is useful as a contour for MSF's, I wish I had thought to use it that way! It makes me reconsider EE. I am also loving Bossa Blue; it seems taupe with a hint of blue sheen. Very unique IMO. Loving what I see of Tropica and ChaChaCha; it kinda comes off as a smoky blueish-green. Can't wait to test them out on Friday at the Bloomie counter!

Lipstickjunkii

Quote:Originally Posted by elegant-one

You will LOVE heroine l/l dear

I think I'm gonna stroll on over to Nordies.com and buy the Heroine L/L. I've been debating it for 2 days and strongly leaning towards buying.

diamonddiva

Yes, I would use it as a natural contour as well. I see a lot of people using Covergirl Queen Collection's Ebony Bronze bronzer as a contour color. I wonder how similar Metal Rock and Ebony Bronze are in color. I'm off to google it... I will post a link if I find anything!

VampyCouture

Yes, I would use it as a natural contour as well. I see a lot of people using Covergirl Queen Collection's Ebony Bronze bronzer as a contour color. I wonder how similar Metal Rock and Ebony Bronze are in color. I'm off to google it... I will post a link if I find anything!
I don't think they're similar at all. One is metallic ish (from what's I've seen) and the other has a faint shimmer.

BBmorgan

Can anyone describe the difference between Rio and Lust? The swatches I've seen have been all over the place, they'll look similar, one darker, or the other darker

sophhhh91309

I should be getting my package this afternoon ! from looking at swatches of rio , it look very light so I'm not sure how I'm gonna feel about it . I regret gettin it ! but I'm thinkin I need to order an exotic ember because I'm loving the bronze in it . I wish that's how rio was! I'll let you know once I get my hands on them !

Rinstar

^sorry, my cat sat on the iPad and it won't let me edit that post. Anyway, I am definitely getting Fever Isle. I am going to check out Simmer, Adored and Lust, but I think all of the MES are skips for me :(

HelloBlondie

Oh MY GOODNESS! I just took all of these pictures of my goodies and swatches and i plug in my memory card and all the pictures are messed up. I'm guessing the card was corrupted somehow. This is so irritating, especially because I had pictures on there from my hospital stay after giving birth to my son. Grr.
th_mad0217.gif

Anyway, I'll try and take some more pictures and hopefully it works out this time!

But, I'm loving everything I purchased! The sheen in these MSFs and blushes is awesome. Simmer is a knockout for sure. Adored is as well. Heck, they all are. But those are two of my favorites (if I could pick a favorite after just playing with them for only a short time). And Liba was not joking. They are metallic for sure!
Oh no! :( That's terrible

vaisforluvrs

I was so intent on skipping this collection until I saw T's review on the blushes and skinfinishes. Simmer and Adored are so pretty! Still unsure as mineral products don't always agree with my skin, but they might be too pretty to pass up!