MAC Tropical Taboo Collection (2013)

Lipstickjunkii

Quote:Originally Posted by Lipstickdiva420

you can't just stroll to Nordies.com when it comes to heroine lol.

LOL! *dashes off to Nordies site*

elegant-one

UPS guy just came with my black box! And my coral glow came too, Im so excited to play with them!
th_happy1.gif
Yay Coral Glow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KrystalAnne

Tropica is so awesome. I love that shadow. It's so smooth and the duo chrome effect is so pretty to look at.

i'm still tempted to get TTT, too.

I wore Simmer yesterday with Adored as a highlight.
eyelove.gif
If i thought it was a good idea to back up blushes and msfs, I would back these up.

elegant-one

Tropica is so awesome. I love that shadow. It's so smooth and the duo chrome effect is so pretty to look at.

i'm still tempted to get TTT, too.

I wore Simmer yesterday with Adored as a highlight.
eyelove.gif
If i thought it was a good idea to back up blushes and msfs, I would back these up.
So you're loving Adored?

PrettyKitty

I got my order!! I'll post a sneek peak soon. I think they forgot to swirl my Rio, it's half brown half pink. LOL It's less pretty but it's awesome because I can use both shade separately or together.

martiangurll

I got my order!! I'll post a sneek peak soon. I think they forgot to swirl my Rio, it's half brown half pink. LOL It's less pretty but it's awesome because I can use both shade separately or together.
looking forward to your swatches & FOTDs but then again you make everything look good

martiangurll

Not really. Overall, this collection is not too well suited for pale NW complexion. I usually splurge on the mineralize collections, but this time it's a complete pass for me as the products are either uber-metallic or orangey-warm. If in doubt, try it in store. You might be able to layer products with other stuff to get a good result on NW skin.
oh noes, I better hear what you skipped. I knew EE would be a hot mess on me, don't tell me I should have passed on Adored and Rio also!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
OK... I will skip EE, SS and BB for now. So just the 3 MSFs, Simmer and the 159 for me. I'm already getting Adored, Lust and the brush from the US and will get the rest here. The site stalking starts Monday.
type.gif

Melrose

Which msf would you all recommend for an nc30 skin tone? I'm starting to doubt my mac SA recommendations after she suggested I get Caribbean mes. She said it was the best in the bunch, lol.

erine1881

Which msf would you all recommend for an nc30 skin tone? I'm starting to doubt my mac SA recommendations after she suggested I get Caribbean mes. She said it was the best in the bunch, lol.
Adored would flatter your skintone best, but work as a highlighter. Lust would be a great blush topper. Rio would show up enough to be a subtle blush. So it just depends on what you're wanting to use it for.