MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

montREALady

Lipstick
Arrowhead - Bare Nude (Matte)
Hot Chocolate
Tanarama
Pure Vanity
Painted Sunset - Bright Orange Red (Amplified)

Patentpolish
Caravamp - Reddish Orange
Tumbleweed - Soft Nude
Desert Evening - Clear w/ Soft Pearl
Teen Dream - Bright Pinkish Coral Matte
Rio Grande Romance (online exclusive)

Eyes x4 Palette
Vibe Tribe
Wild Horses

Powder Blush
Modern Mandarin
Adobe Brick - Burnt Red (Satin)
Painted Canyon - Midtone Coral (Satin)

CCB
Yellow Topaz - Light Golden Champagne

Technakohl e/l
Snowed In - Light Peach Offwhite
Take The Plunge- Deep Ocean Blue
Broque - Deep Brown

Gleamstones Powder
Dunes At Dusk - multicolor

Studio Sculpt Defining Bronzing Powder
Golden Rinse
Delphic

Bonzing Powder
Refinded Golden
Matte Bronze
Firebrush -Reddish Bronze w/ Golden Sparkle (Online Exclusive)

Brushes
228/226 Double Ended Brush
127 Split Fibre Face Brush
125 Split Fibre Dense Face Brush

Nail Laquer
Blazing Hot - Bright Orange (Creme)
Skin

Makeup Bag A
Makeup Bag B

attachment.php
Thanks! I want to see Arrowhead, the blushes and Firebrush bronzer...

Honi

Sorry I didn't know how you felt about her. I just saw it and wanted to share. Looking back she does credit the person.
No no, i didnt mean it that way. That account has repeatedly stolen images from here, not credited or asked permission and then blocking people who dare "question" it. The reason the account is called Trendmood1 is because the original Trendmood account was shut down for copyright infringement.

Veronika23

No no, i didnt mean it that way. That account has repeatedly stolen images from here, not credited or asked permission and then blocking people who dare "question" it. The reason the account is called Trendmood1 is because the original Trendmood account was shut down for copyright infringement.

Oh ok. I didn't know that about the trendmood1. I share lots of pics/info and always try to grab the "source" that's why I screen grabbed the whole IG post and not just the image. I guess I could have looked where she took it from. Just got excited and wanted to share.

Honi

Oh ok. I didn't know that about the trendmood1. I share lots of pics/info and always try to grab the "source" that's why I screen grabbed the whole IG post and not just the image. I guess I could have looked where she took it from. Just got excited and wanted to share.
It's fine, dont worry babe <3 I just like posting the originals when people post stuff from there. Im BEYOND excited, the packaging is beautiful. Gives me a festival hippie vibe!

macaddictx

This collection looks ever better than I thought. I'm really excited about this! :)

Last edited:

Veronika23

It's fine, dont worry babe <3 I just like posting the originals when people post stuff from there. Im BEYOND excited, the packaging is beautiful. Gives me a festival hippie vibe!

Ok :) I am too super excited for this, and Chris Chang and a bunch of other stuff this year lol

bluelitzer

Thanks for the lovely pictures! I like this so much more than last year's collection. If that eyeshadow is Samoa Silk or a dupe (even if a different finish) I will be grabbing that!

Latest posts