MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

rockin

I'm liking the look of that eyeshadow palette, and wondering what colours are in the other one.

stirfryedshana

The lipstick packaging is even prettier than I expected! I'm guessing the nude in the pic is Arrowhead which I will definitely be getting. Excited to see the coral blush too!

Anneri

Am I the only one who doesn't like the packaging? It reminds me of all those yellowing (formerly white) Tupperware boxes my Mom hangs onto from the 70s. :p
I'm also not really excited about the colour story. *sad*

B

Buffy89

Am I the only one who doesn't like the packaging? It reminds me of all those yellowing (formerly white) Tupperware boxes my Mom hangs onto from the 70s. :p

Ha! So that's what the color reminds me of! I was also thinking of something 70s, but couldn't figure out what. All those old plastic boxes no one is using, but they clutter the kitchen cupboard!
I do like the colorstory, though.

Mac-Guy

Indeed. Too bad that there aren't any PLW bronzers. I will still buy bronzers, but overall the haul will be smaller than anticipated.

BuickMackane

No, you're most certainly not alone (we're probably in the minority though lol).

I don't like the packaging and I don't care much for the colour story either. That said, I'm very happy that Hot Chocolate is repromoted. It was about time. Fabulous shade!

Last edited:

fur4elise

The lipstick packaging is even prettier than I expected! I'm guessing the nude in the pic is Arrowhead which I will definitely be getting. Excited to see the coral blush too!

I am loving this packaging simply because it truly brings me back to the time I spent in New Mexico and Arizona! :heart: A transformative time in my life for sure.

p.s. I am all about the Powders...the Gleamstones Powder, Studio Sculpt Defining Bronzing Powders, the Matte Bronze &
Firebrush pending swatches...this would be my big haul...my only other purchase at this point looking to be the Otherearthly MSF in the Future collection. I just updated my MAC e/s collection so cannot justify buying more...but ya never know. ;)

Last edited:

Sweetyellow

Lipstick
Arrowhead - Bare Nude (Matte)
Hot Chocolate
Tanarama
Pure Vanity
Painted Sunset - Bright Orange Red (Amplified)

Patentpolish
Caravamp - Reddish Orange
Tumbleweed - Soft Nude
Desert Evening - Clear w/ Soft Pearl
Teen Dream - Bright Pinkish Coral Matte
Rio Grande Romance (online exclusive)

Eyes x4 Palette
Vibe Tribe
Wild Horses

Powder Blush
Modern Mandarin
Adobe Brick - Burnt Red (Satin)
Painted Canyon - Midtone Coral (Satin)

CCB
Yellow Topaz - Light Golden Champagne

Technakohl e/l
Snowed In - Light Peach Offwhite
Take The Plunge- Deep Ocean Blue
Broque - Deep Brown

Gleamstones Powder
Dunes At Dusk - multicolor

Studio Sculpt Defining Bronzing Powder
Golden Rinse
Delphic

Bonzing Powder
Refinded Golden
Matte Bronze
Firebrush -Reddish Bronze w/ Golden Sparkle (Online Exclusive)

Brushes
228/226 Double Ended Brush
127 Split Fibre Face Brush
125 Split Fibre Dense Face Brush

Nail Laquer
Blazing Hot - Bright Orange (Creme)
Skin

Makeup Bag A
Makeup Bag B

attachment.php

Is the Delphic here, a repromote of the one from the Alluring Aquatic collection or they're recycling names again? I know the other Delphic was in a extra dimension bronzer but I don't know, if it's a repromote I'll be picking it up. I love that bronzer. Pending swatches Arrowhead, Firebrush, and Painted Canyon are on the list. I have seen swatches of Hot Chocolate and will be picking it up as well.

verorl

I want both eye shadow quads, Painted Sunset lipstick, Caravamp, Tumbleweed and Rio Grande Romance Patentpolishes, Adobe Brick and painted Canyon blushes, the Gleamstones powder, Firebrush bronzer and maybe the sculpting powders...

Yikes, that is a lot! :)