MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

Miss Dynamite

Boring...too many neutrals. Might get a patent polish, if even that. Guess MAC is really saving me money this year, only 2 good collections so far.

B

Buffy89

I'm very dissapointed that according to those, the dark color on the Call of the Canyon eye shadow quad is a lustre.... WHY MAC???? WHY????

But yeah, I want a lot of things... This is going to be an expensive order!

My thoughts exactly. I usually skip quads when there's a lustre in them, but a dark one sounds even worse to me, lol. But the other quad sounds good to me.

Marsha Pomells

Corally

Meeh I also want the makeup bags now ._. My list is neverending. Hope we see some swatches soon so I can cross at least a couple of things of my list. Because who am I kidding, this will be one expensive haul.

Edit: And is it strange that I want at least one thing of each pattern. :confused: I mean I won't because then I'll have to buy eyeliners and nail polish etc. too but I'm tempted lol!!

Last edited:

verorl

My thoughts exactly. I usually skip quads when there's a lustre in them, but a dark one sounds even worse to me, lol. But the other quad sounds good to me.

The other quad has some permanent colors in it, I think the only LE is the blue shade. Skip for me too.... I think I will get only face products and lipsticks/patentpolishes.

B

Buffy89

The other quad has some permanent colors in it, I think the only LE is the blue shade. Skip for me too.... I think I will get only face products and lipsticks/patentpolishes.

I knew two of the shades are perm, at first I was OK with that. But I can get them any time. The blue shade looks pretty, but I still need to think if the packaging is worth the money.

verorl

I knew two of the shades are perm, at first I was OK with that. But I can get them any time. The blue shade looks pretty, but I still need to think if the packaging is worth the money.

I already have the two perm ones... Way too many dark browns, and I don't think I would buy a quad just for the blue shade.

The other quad looks really pretty, but I would need to see swatches of the three non-lustre colors to decide... Why couldn't they have made that dark shadow a frost, or veluxe pearl, something with color pay off? I will decide on that one when I see swatches.

Rebellefleur

trying to keep my spending at minimal but i must have atleast a lipstick, blush and a compact that packaging is sooo me!

VioletPearl

I want Golden Rinse bronzer and I am also interested in Arrowhead lipstick depending on future swatches.
The colours doesn't scream to me but the packaging is really beautiful, I like it way more than last year's. :catdance:

iqaganda

My to buy list so far..

Lipstick:
Arrowhead
Hot Chocolate (maybe)
Painted Sunset

Bronzer:
Firebrush (maybe)

SSD Bronzing Powder:
Golden Rinse
Delphic (maybe, I have to check my stash if I have a backup of this!)

and maybe a Modern Mandarin Blush..

Rinstar

My list pending swatches of course:

Lipstick
Arrowhead - Bare Nude (Matte)
Painted Sunset - Bright Orange Red (Amplified)

Patentpolish
Caravamp - Reddish Orange
Tumbleweed - Soft Nude
Rio Grande Romance (online exclusive)

Powder Blush
Painted Canyon - Midtone Coral (Satin)

Technakohl e/l
Take The Plunge- Deep Ocean Blue

Gleamstones Powder
Dunes At Dusk - multicolor

Bonzing Powder
Firebrush -Reddish Bronze w/ Golden Sparkle (Online Exclusive)

Maybe one of these-
Makeup Bag A
Makeup Bag B