MAC Vibe Tribe Collection (May 12/19 2016)

BuickMackane

Oh, the purple is high maintenance too (all the hair products I had to buy kinda disturbed my nail polish and make up buying habits!), but I love the look, so I'm clinging to it. Also, I stand out in China anyway. :D (That answers your last question - since four weeks, actually.)

How are you doing nowadays?

Damn compromises! To be fair, you probably have enough nail polish to last you several lifetimes even if you don't buy a single one. I know I do! I no longer haul NP like I used to (my last NP splurge was in December when RBL had its closing down sale. Splurge as in totally lost it) but I still have untrieds. I'm eyeing some of those new Cirques though... *shakes head*

I'm rattling along fine. The usual ups and downs, nothing out of the ordinary. Nothing that a couple of glasses won't fix anyway lol.

Forget about me, how are you doing? I'm not the one who relocated to the other side of the world! Hope all went well with the move and that you're enjoying your new life :)

macaddictx

My list for now:
Arrowhead
Modern Mandarin or Adobe Brick
Call of the Canyon (maybe)
Dunes at Dusk

I hope we get swatches soon.

Prettypackages

hmmm, I need to see more. I love hot chocolate though.

Thanks to Yarah for brining up the appropriation issue. Many wouldn't have known otherwise. Just like many wouldn't have known if Rodarte wasn't discussed...

jackiegeee

This is going to be my first Mac haul in quite a while, and it's gonna be big! Hot Chocolate in this packaging? May need two! Love the look of the brick and coral blushes, love the brushes, love the makeup bags. I need to see some swatches, but I am loving what I see so far. I can't wait!

LiliV

I'm getting really excited for this, I love the theme and packaging! Not sure what's on my list yet but I'm thinking some lipsticks and a bronzer for sure

AnitaK

So far, I am just looking to pick up Printed Canyon Blush. I'll need to check out that gleamstones powder in store.

Honi

As per the release dates from previous years, this will most likely launch in early may for Europe. Around the 8th for Scandinavia

laralara

I know. I need to start saving money now, lol.
me too. Lol i just caved earlier and got a Charlotte Olympia lipstick, lipmix and nail polish. Then they sent me the wrong nail polish, but
I liked it so much..i didn't complain. Then I went back on the mac website and bought the right colour plus another product to get me free shipping.
So much for saving lol.

CabaretKitten

The Dunes and Dusk multi-toned powder is the only thing that really grabs me from this...the packaging is cute, but not my personal style. I can't wait to see swatches of that powder, though! ....and because I said I wasn't interested in anything else, I'll end up loving/buying half the collection after swatches haha

B

Buffy89

The Dunes and Dusk multi-toned powder is the only thing that really grabs me from this...the packaging is cute, but not my personal style. I can't wait to see swatches of that powder, though! ....and because I said I wasn't interested in anything else, I'll end up loving/buying half the collection after swatches haha

I'm trying to imagine what the colors might look like when they're mixed. Hopefully not like a regular bronzer.

Latest posts