MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

makeupmaven718

I think the packaging is very pretty for this collection and i believe it got a lot of hype before it was released. I am a compact hoarder so I bough just a few backups of the blushes and highlighter. I totally thought that they would all sell out super fast. The highlighter did but I still see a lot of stores have the blushes and bronzers in stock? What happened?

R21ORCHID

Question re: Brushes / Quality

The 125 & 126 Brushes say SE on the handle but they are full size brushes (from what I gather). Are they of the same quality as a permanent collection or (SH) short handle brush? I avoid purchasing any of MAC's smaller SE version brushes and would like to make sure that this is not what they are.

Sorry, I was late to party on this collection
angelic.gif

Thank you in advance for any responses

AnitaK

I think the packaging is very pretty for this collection and i believe it got a lot of hype before it was released. I am a compact hoarder so I bough just a few backups of the blushes and highlighter. I totally thought that they would all sell out super fast. The highlighter did but I still see a lot of stores have the blushes and bronzers in stock? What happened?
I only bought a couple things from this collection: steam heat l/s, hipness blush, and the refined golden bronzer. With that said, I think the range of the collection did not appeal to a lot of people for a number of reasons. Quite a bit of the items were permanent and in my case, alot of the stuff will not suit me at all. Also, I think once the hype died off on the packaging, the collection was not that impressive (that's just my opinion though)

PinkMaraschino

Question re: Brushes / Quality

The 125 & 126 Brushes say SE on the handle but they are full size brushes (from what I gather). Are they of the same quality as a permanent collection or (SH) short handle brush? I avoid purchasing any of MAC's smaller SE version brushes and would like to make sure that this is not what they are.

Sorry, I was late to party on this collection
angelic.gif

Thank you in advance for any responses
They say SE but really are the same high quality as the regular line brushes. I bought both and they are dense, full size, soft and amazing!

iqaganda

This collection finally got released here in Hong Kong yesterday. Honeslty, the lipsticks are
blah.gif
. The one I did like the most though was the brush 125se! I got the last one at 5 pm!

PinkMaraschino

I said many moons (and pages ago) that I didn't want anything from this collection….and I ended up getting more than ANY other collection released so far this season!

Final List:
Creme D'Nude LS
Steam Heat LS
Tumble Dry LS
Hot/Cold LG
Crisp Whites blush
Freshen Up powder
Matte Bronze bronzing powder
Golden Rinse Studio Sculpt
125 brush
126 brush

….and I'm so, so glad I got everything!
rasta.gif

macismymistress

Finally grabbed everything I wanted from this collection. I'm honestly glad I didn't haul everything on launch day seeing that I was able to get $20 off my order during the promo. I really surprised myself buying the brush. I'm usually not here for SE packaged brushes BUT I love how soft but sturdy this brush is. Now to move on to Fix+ and GV
1cb57571_image.jpeg

I never would have though in a million years that Tumble Dry would be the perfect nude lipstick for me. It's absolutely gorgeous on my NW47 skin. It looks good with or without a liner but of course I pair it with one. I need to find another.

AnastasiaRuth

I never would have though in a million years that Tumble Dry would be the perfect nude lipstick for me. It's absolutely gorgeous on my NW47 skin. It looks good with or without a liner but of course I pair it with one. I need to find another.
Lol, yeah I'm like NW40 and I've used Tumble Dry a couple of times with NYX Espresso (MAC Chestnut) liner and it looks fab!

MzBrownBeauty

I never would have though in a million years that Tumble Dry would be the perfect nude lipstick for me.  It's absolutely gorgeous on my NW47 skin.  It looks good with or without a liner but of course I pair it with one.  I need to find another.
Lol, yeah I'm like NW40 and I've used Tumble Dry a couple of times with NYX Espresso (MAC Chestnut) liner and it looks fab! 
:agree: At first I wasn't sure because it was applying streaky but I started using Colourpop lip primer (which is better IMO than MAC) used NYX Nutmeg lipliner and it looked fabulous! I'll have to start hoarding it like I do with Riri Nude & Feed The Senses...

Shars

iagree.gif
At first I wasn't sure because it was applying streaky but I started using Colourpop lip primer (which is better IMO than MAC) used NYX Nutmeg lipliner and it looked fabulous! I'll have to start hoarding it like I do with Riri Nude & Feed The Senses...
I need to check out that Colour Pop lip primer!

Latest posts