MAC Wash And Dry Collection (May 14 / May 21, 2015)

Mayanas

Hey ladies, guess who. Washerteria is on my toes and finger nails.
Pretty color

montREALady

Oh you're in the UK. I think I've only seen the powders here as well. I love Tumble Dry...I also got Creme D'Nude and Girl on Board lipglass. Then the bronzer Refined Golden and Freshen Up.

jadiepyne

Oh you're in the UK. I think I've only seen the powders here as well. I love Tumble Dry...I also got Creme D'Nude and Girl on Board lipglass. Then the bronzer Refined Golden and Freshen Up.
Oh lovely! I was looking at the Creme D'Nude but missed it, and now the only place i can find it is on ebay and its more than likely going to be a fake, so not buying it! x

jadiepyne

I just managed to grab a Wash and Dry Studio Sculpt Bronzing powder from Debenhams, and it was free as I had a gift card!! bonus haha x

Prettypackages

Where was the last place you had it??? Have you checked your stash??? I would be pissed
I don't remember. I've checked. I need to check inside the couch though. If it fell in there, it is probably stuck. The couch doesn't open on the bottom, it has a sheer fabric covering, like thing on the bottom. But if it isn't there, I have no idea.

MRV

I just spotted Crisp Whites at my Mac. Wonder if they still have FU. Would not mind an untouched BU.

Latest posts